7

///

Why hello there ;)

I have no idea why I did that. I'm sorry.

Anyways back to the storyyyy

///

(Remy POV) - OMG A dIFFerENt PoV??!?!?!?

Violet eyes. Violet eyes.

Would he shut up about the violet eyes? Roman has not stopped talking about this boy for the past hour and, I know it's my job to listen and be of service to him, but seriously man ya need help.

"Oh my gosh and have I told you about his violet eyes?" I rolled my eyes (which are brown, not violet).

"Yes. You have told me fifteen and a half times in the past hour. I think I know a lot about his VIOLET eyes at this point." Roman didn't say a word, "Sorry Roman it's just," I look him in the eye and give him a look to let him know it's serious talk time, "you have only met this guy once. You don't know his name, you barely remember what he looks like,"

"well I remember his-" Quickly I cut him off

"I swear if you say violet eyes one more time I'm using this pillow to smother you in your sleep." The pillow in which was used to smack the prince repeatedly still sat by my foot, leaning against the bed. Roman looked down.

"sorry.." he muttered.

"Don't be sorry. You have met someone and I'm happy for you! I'm just worried you will get hurt. You seriously know nothing about this person and yet you have become infatuated with him in less than a day." Roman sighs and looks up at me, "What else do you remember about this boy?" He lit up.

"Oh well he had this hood on over his head sometimes. It was black with these stitches all around holding it together. He was fair skinned with these dark marks on his face. I don't really know how to describe them. Oh! And when his hood came down it revealed beautiful violet.... hair. Well parts of it. I've never seen a person with black and violet hair!" I chuckle at Roman's enthusiasm and scoot off the bed to lean against it while I continue to listen to Roman rant about the mystery boy.

"Oh and when the guards came he jumped over them all and knocked them down with a barrel. He even jumped down from a roof when I met him! Gosh I wish I had that kind of courage and agility. Just imagine how much better of a swordsman I'd be!" 

"Sounds like quite the guy,"

"Oh he is... hey," Roman paused and smiled, "maybe you could help me find him? You have friends all over the kingdom. Someone has gotta to know him right?" I nod.

"I'll put the word out and if I find him I'll let you know. Then you wont be obsessed with a nameless street boy." Quickly I stand up and start piling the tray and dishes from lunch, "Now If you'll excuse me, I shall take these down to the kitchens before someone becomes suspicious as to why I have been gone so long. Good luck with your studies, Roman." With a nod, I exit his room and make my way down to the kitchens where I am greeted by a bright and happy lady who gladly takes the dishes.

I start walking off down many hallways to work on my chores: Cleaning, sewing, bringing things to Roman. The usual stuff.

While washing one of Roman's many shirt's I began to wonder about the mystery fellow. Black and violet hair, great agility and precision, the damn violet eyes. It's hard to believe someone like that actually exists.

If only.

Wait.

Wait a damn minute. I pause my washing as I look up, staring into space in deep thought.

He said there were dark markings on his face, and a stitched hood. The hood, the eyes, the hair, the marks.

"No freaking way," I say out loud accidentally.

"I'm sorry?" Another voice called out. My head whips around to see a servant doing his afternoon chores as well.

"Oh uh. Nothing." The servant shrugs and walks away with a heap of clothes in his arms. I look down at the partially cleaned shirt in my hands.

Did he really meet? No there is no way he would do that. He would never risk their safety. The shirt is scrubbed hard as I continue to think.

But all the clues are there. Roman's description of him is similar and they both have the same level of sass. I throw the shirt into the water.

The boy is Virgil.

Well shit.

///

Yay! Chapter 7!

Also this is now my most read story which is really exciting!

Alright cya next time :P

///