9

///

Hello there again.

Question: Do people like this story?

Anywaysss back to the NOT ALADDIN STORY (XD)

///

(Roman's POV)

Something is touching me.

Something is touching my head.

And my hair.

And my jaw.

WTF.

I open my eyes to find the source of the delicate touch and am met with violet eyes. THE violet eyes.

There was a pause where neither of us moved. We both stared in shock at the other completely frozen. That is until he jerked his hand back sending us both barreling into reality.

The boy took a few steps back. He tried to say something but the words weren't coming out.

"You" I spoke quietly, afraid he would run, "It's you." He nodded.

Slowly, I sat up in the bed, placing my feet on the ground. My eyes still never left him.

"I can't believe it's you. You're here. You're actually here. I've been trying to find you," my hand ran through my hair, "I thought I'd never see you again. I haven't been able to stop thinking about you and I wanted to thank you for helping me that night and-"

"Shut up." He cut me off. Somehow it worked since my mouth seemed to clamp shut. "Just. Shut up."

The boy pulled at his hair as his breathe became noticeably shallow.

"I screwed up," he mumbled to himself, "I cant believe I screwed this up. L is really gonna kill me." He paused, "oh no. De is gonna kill me."

The one with violet eyes paced as quietly as possible, mumbling on and on.

"Who's L and De?" I asked cautiously. He stopped pacing and looked me dead in the eye.

"None of your damn business, princey."

To say I was taken aback is an understatement. There are only a few people in my life who talk to me in such a manner.

"Well then why are you here?" He said something back but it was hard to understand.

"Sorry what was that?"

"Because of you!" Because of me? I looked at him confused and he rolled is eyes, taking large steps towards me. His pale finger stabbed at my chest. "I'm here because of you, princey. Because you are a dumbass who doesnt know how to fend for himself."

"Hey I think I can do just fine thank you." The boy scoffed.

"Please if I didnt come and help you then you would have been caught so quickly. You suck at being inconspicuous."

"Inconspicuosolidnehs????"

"Wow you really are a dumbass." That's it.

"You dont know anything about me." My tone became harsher. He noticed. He took a small step away which allowed me to stand. I hoped I would tower over him but sadly, I'm a short boi and that didn't happen.

At least I'm taller than him anyway.

"You barely have even met me. You don't know what kind of person I am."

"You're right. I don't," he smirked "so let's keep it that way."

Just then a knock could be heard on the door. The boy with the violet eyes looked at me before quietly running to the door. He opened it slightly, seeming to have a conversation with the person on the other side before opening the door fully and letting in another boy. This one was about the same height.