23

///

oh my goshhh

actual posting things instead of being silent for another month???

yoooo

:0000000

Alright back to the story

///

(Virgil's POV)

The king was called away, giving Janus and I a small moment to breath and recover. I could barely lift my head. My shoulders and body sagged but still I was held up by the chains attached to the ceiling of the small cell. With the small amount of energy I could grab onto, my eyes shut as I tried to harness it.

But it was no use.

Somehow the shackles blocked the connection with the energy making me powerless.

Think Virgil

Except I couldn't. I could barely stay awake let alone think of a way to get out of this..

~~~

(Roman)

Our little group continued running through the halls of the castle, careful not to draw too much attention to ourselves. The screams in my head had slowly begun to quiet, yet the fear still remained. We turned another corner coming to the entrance to the dungeons. Immediately I start running down but am pulled back by a strong hand.

"Prince Roman, we must think this through. The king may be down there. Running in blind may not be the best option." Logan spoke calmly.

"But. But we have to same them. They are right there. We are so clo-"

"I understand. However, we still must look at this situation and find the most logical solution. With a sigh I nodded. He was right after all. L withdrew his hand and turned to look at the entrance, listening carefully.

"There are two people," Logan spoke, "in pain. They are hurt. Although I don't sense or hear anyone else." Suddenly his eyes became clouded with a dark blue haze. He continued to speak. "I see them," My eyes grew wide.

"You see who?"

"Virgil and D. They are alive but need help. There doesn't appear to be anyone nearby. If we hurry we may be able to make it to them and get them out safely."

That was all I needed to hear before I was flying through the halls blindly. I don't know why I needed to find them, I just did. Something told me I had to. Each turn I made, my heart beat more and more. Out of excitement or fear I am uncertain. The footsteps of the others echoed behind me but I didn't look back. I wouldn't look back. 

Another turn.

Groans from other prisoners were faint in my ears. Some reached out their hands towards me. Still I pressed on.

"Roman slow down!" I heard Emelia call out. 

"Roman we can't keep up! You need to slow down!" This time it was Remy. No matter what they shout there is no way I'm slowing down. No way. I won't stop until I find

"Virgil?" My breath was heavy as I stood still, looking at the sagging figure held up by chains. They were at the end of the hall, illuminated by the light from the torches. Hesitantly, I make my way towards the figure. "Virgil?" A head lifts up slightly at the name. My pace quickens until I am in front of them. I kneel down to see there face and I notice scarring across one side.

"D?" He looks up and his yellow eye looks dull. We need to get him out of here. I look around for something to break the chains when I hear a clinking not too far off. Over in the corner is another sagged figure in much worse shape. They look up at me and my eyes lock with theirs of violet.

Virgil.

Instantly I run over and kneel down, cupping his face.

"Virgil? Are you ok? Well of course you are not ok. You are chained up and have been beaten..."

"Princey..."

"Who did this to you? Was it the king? Did he beat you both? I swear I will hurt him if he did"

"Princ-"

"Have you been here since you escaped? How long has it been? I don't even know although I guess maybe a day? Oh my gosh he did this in a day?

"Roman."

Instantly I stop speaking. All I can do is stare at him; His pale face and tired features As I am frozen footsteps are heard behind us. I turn around to see Logan, Remy, and Emilia. All looking out of breath except Logan. L looks over at D then at Virgil before walking up to Deceit's chains. His eyes are clouded yet again as he grips the chains with his hands. The dark blue swirls encase the chains causing them to crumble in his hands. Before D hits the floor, Remy runs over to catch him.

Logan moves on to Virgil and I, doing the same thing to Virgil's chains. I catch him before he falls.

"We need to leave. Now." L says sternly. I nod and pull Virgil onto my shoulders. Remy does the same with Deceit. We turn around start heading out of the dungeons being very careful not to get caught. We continue to turn corner after corner, the prisoner hands all reaching out to us. I feel Virgil move slightly and L looks at me. He raises a brow questioningly and I shake my head dismissing him. We have to get out of here. We need to get out before The kings finds us.

Before I find him

///

Hello againnn

Two more chapters to this book then part 2!

Are you ready? We aren't done yet haha

Alrighty would you rather go to the beach or go for a hike?

///