What's happening?

Chapter 3
Gore
Violence
Language

"Yelena?!",you ask dumbstruck as she kept you in her arms."Stand still or you'll get shot"she said with a dark tone in her voice.It send shivers down your spine."What's happening,?",you whispered into her chest.You were rather short against her.At that moment you hear a woman scream behind you,you turn around and see your mother being pulled by the hair and the culprit is a Marleyan.

Fear rise from the bottom of your stomach when the guard points his gun at your mother."You filthy fuck better speak or else she dies!"He's not talking to you,he's talking to Yelena.You broke out of Yelena's grasp when a loud sound made your heart stop for a split second.

The horrifying sight in front of you leaves you in shock.Pieces of brains and blood spatter the cobblestone street.The guard kicks your mother to the ground and stand on her lifeless body with his right leg.He puts his gun back in it's place when he gave you a cold,gut wrenching smirk.

Without thinking twice,you run up to the guard,catching him by surprise.While tackling him down,you grab his gun and shoot him multiple times in his head.You didn't care about the blood and brains pooling the street and splattering on your face,you wanted to leave him so his own mother wouldn't recognize him.You use your sleeve to wipe off your face quickly.

Yelena grab your body and throw you over her shoulder.You let her do what she wish,you just felt tired and numb about what happened.After a while of her running with you in the dark,you came in a alley when she slips you onto the ground."Why did you fucking kill him,y/n?You do realize that you can never go back home again.You are a fugitive from now on,someone could have seen us."You're standing against the wall with Yelena caging you in with her arms.You look up into her dark eyes,her hair sticking to her sweaty forehead.She looks really attractive now.

You smash your lips into hers and pull her into your embrace.Her soft skin against your face makes you blush even more.She's moving her hand through your h/c hair and its making the kiss only more intimate.Now you know,she wants you and you want her.

She pulls away with a blushing face.You pull her closer by grabbing her collar and kissing her neck,looking for her sweet spot.You may look small but,you are not gonna miss the chance being the dominant one.

She gives a soft moan,letting you know that you found her sweet spot.You move your hand over her body.Her abs on her stomach makes you want melt into her.

She pulls away from your kiss with her face all red."Come n/n,the guards could be onto us."Her voice sounds so serious yet,she gave you a nickname.You get thrills from the nickname.You walk with her a while when you reached a run down house."We'll be staying here until the guards aren't looking for us anymore."You suddenly blush remembering your actions earlier.You didn't think you would do something so impulsive but,yet it was fucking fun.

"Follow me,I'll show you your room."You walk behind her in a small corridor to the last door on the right.She opens it and you walk in.While the house may look run down,the interior looks more homely.The walls are white with a few paintings here and there.The floors looks clean with a few windows.

Your room has a bed in the middle,one chair near the door and a table near the window.A Small room but,comfortable.

"I'll call you n/n."She looks at you and smirks."You're pretty bold for such a small person.""Dynamite comes in small packages,darling,"you said and winks at her.She laughs at your comment."Does anyone else lives here?",you ask curiously.She nods her head."A Close friend of mine."

She walks out and you sit on your bed.Your eyes start to water as you realize how much your mom meant to you.Now she's gone,your closest friend.You wipe the tears off your face and take deep breaths.You know that your father is still alive but,he doesn't know what happened.

You decide to not send a letter,as it could be traced back to you.You regain your composure and went looking for Yelena.She's busy in the kitchen making something.The front door opens revealing a guy with dark skin.He stops to look at you,reaching for his gun.Yelena stops him and introduce you to the guy."Onyankopon,y/n,y/n Onyankopon."You smile at him and extent your hand,He shakes it,giving you a bright smile in return.

Sorry for any spelling mistakes,I hope you are enjoying my story :-D