Wanna do it?

Chapter 13
TW:Language,NSFW,Weapon
(This chapter is possibly extremely cringy omfg I'm so sorry for what you're about to read)

You walk over to Yelena trying to open a wine bottle.The day is growing dark and the guest are departing one by one,each giving you a small present as you're newly wedded couple.After the letter Levi gave,Yelena seems really nervous.You sigh and walk over to her,you can't just let this day go to ruin,it's your wedding after all.Your father leaves earlier as he was "tired" from all the socializing.

"Hey."You put your hand on Yelena's shoulder and she slowly turn and slumps into your arms."Y/n,I'm so sorry.This is all my fault-."Her words broke down as you realize she's starting to cry."Yelena?!What's wrong?"You gently move her to a nearby chair and you wipe the tears off her face."I- I just,didn't want our day to be ruined and the letter from Eren,it's bullshit.He disappears and then suddenly demands our fucking attention?Fuck this shit,we're leaving.Get your dad and some necessary things for the trip,when daylight comes,we are gone."You stare at Yelena in shock."We can't leave!Please,just come with me,you aren't feeling good."Yelena grabs your arm tightly and she come closer to your face and start to kiss your ears.

You try to move but,she just uses her other arm to keep you in front of her.She suddenly jerks you halfway onto her and are furiously making out with you."Yelena,there's still people here!"She stops and look around."I don't think they'll notice if we're gone for a few minutes."You immediately blush at her words and you move from her away and tuck in your clothes."Yelena,do you want coffee or something?"Yelena is leaning back in the chair,eyeing you up and down.You notice the way her messy hair and how her shirt moves in the warm evening wind.She gives a soft smile."If you're having,then count me in."

After you gave Yelena her coffee she quickly downs it and start to eat on the leftover wedding cake."I really mean it,though.I want us to leave as soon as possible."You nod at her."Can we talk tomorrow about this?"She looks up at you."Sure.It looks like that was the last few guest to leave.I think it'll do me good if I start cleaning up."You look around to see the mess the guests made.It's tradition for the newly wedded couple to clean up after the guest as a way of proving to each other that they can do the job of providing for one another in the future.Strange but,since this isn't your native country,you should abide the traditions of the country.

The guest made a lot more of a mess which you had originally anticipated.When sweeping the last trash together,you felt arms around you."I miss you baby girl."Yelena rest her head on your shoulders and swing you gently sideways.You giggle at the curious nickname and thinks of something."If I'm baby girl,then you're mommy right?"Yelena abruptly stops and swings you around.You could obviously see that she's blushing and she comes close to your face,you could almost say you could feel the heat of it.Her hair tickles you but,you weren't prepared for what she's about to do.She lifts up your chin using her hand and in a stern yet quiet voice she says,"Get on your knees baby girl."

Stunned into silence,you went on your knees,not knowing what to expect.Yelena gently caress your cheek and moves her hand into your hair,grabbing it."Follow me or else,got it?"Your heart start to race,excited for what you're hoping to happen.You follow Yelena to the horse stables,holding her hand in the process.Quietly and excited,you sit in front of Yelena,the warm wind of the summer's night and the setting sun creating a breathtaking view.Before darkness completely engulfs the sky,you spot in the distance a cabin."This is where we'll be holding our honeymoon,okay?"You nod to her slightly as you are getting a better view of it.It's small but,large enough for the both of you and it looks really comfortable. You start to explore the cabin and Yelena takes the horse to its stable.

You finished lighting a fire in the fireplace when Yelena comes back."So,how do you like the place?"You stand up and give her a kiss."It's perfect...Mommy."Yelena quickly move you up against a wall.She moves her hand upwards from your stomach,over your breast onto your neck.She gently applies pressure to the sides of your neck while pressing down with her hand."You have no idea what that name makes me feel,baby girl."

Your legs begin to feel wobbly under you while your breath is picking up speed,not ignoring sensations in your body arising."I want to try something...You don't have to if you don't wanna."She let's go of your throat and you nod fast."Such a obedient little girl.Take a chair over there and bring it here and then sit down."Obedient little girl?The words makes you heat up between your legs.Sitting down,Yelena stand behind you and caress your cheek."Do you trust me?"You slightly look back at her."Yes."She kiss you on top of your head."Remember,if you don't feel comfortable with something,use a safeword."
"Apple?" "Sure,that'll work."

Soon after you get blindfolded and tied to the back of the chair.You hear Yelena walking to the kitchen and walking back to right in front of you."In each of my hand there's a object.Choose a hand.Left or right."You think for a moment and proceed to choose left."Hmmm.Interesting pick."You hear Yelena putting something on the table."Tilt your neck back.You tilt it back when you feel something cold on your arm.It's definitely metal when you realise:A knife?It slowly moves,not cutting though,up your arm up to your neck,creating tingling and a adrenaline rush.The knife move across your chest down the other arm.You never thought a knife would excite you so much that it's making your pussy throb and wet.

"May I?"You feel Yelena tugging your clothes.You could hear that she's definitely enjoying seeing you suffer."Y-yes."You blush at how desperate you sound."Say it nicely."You gulp quickly,anticipation killing you."Yes please."Yelena remove the shirt/top part of your dress,exposing your underwear."Cut it,please."Yelena stops for a second."Your underwear?"You nod.You already forgot your last sense of dignity at that point.You feel the knife at the back of your bra and then how it hangs freely right now.Yelena removes it and you feel the knife again but,this time it's at you stomach.She drags it up and delicately trace it around your breast,the excitement really making you wet.

Your legs open up,Yelena removing the last of your clothes now.She starts kissing and licking your nipple,playing with the other one using her hand.You softly moan,making Yelena suck and bite your nipple little harder.Moaning louder with each second,she suddenly stops.She moves the knife from your knee,slowly into your inner thigh,spreading your legs wider as she moves.You arch your back when you feel the knife moving over your panty and it being cut open each at the sides on your legs.The panty falls open,exposing you now entirely.Yelena gently moves the knife around your throbbing and wet pussy,making you shiver and shake with excitement with your exasperated little moans.

Yelena untie your arms but,keeps you blindfolded.You hear she is busy moving things in front of the fireplace.She picks you up and gently puts you down on what feels like a blanket and a few cushions.She removes the blindfold and your suspicion are confirmed.You look around and see that you're too far away from the fireplace to cause actual danger.Yelena undress herself,with you lending a helping hand.She grabs you and starts making out with you."You love this,don't you you little whore?"Her voice almost sound as desperate as yours earlier,which turns you on.She starts teasing your pussy with her fingers,making you moan loud in her mouth.

You move to her neck,looking for her sweet spot,making her moan for a change.She push you down on the ground,not hurting you.You pull her down and climb on top of her,you left leg over hers and your right leg under her left leg.Quickly enough,you just got the friction right,both of your moans the obvious sign of pleasure.Yelena's moans sounds so amazing,that it just makes you roll your eyes back in total ecstasy.You both came more than a few times,leaving you sweating and tired.After you're done,you and Yelena took a bath.

It's probably around midnight when you finally finished dinner and ate it in front of the fireplace.Yelena gave a few suggestions for the situation surrounding Eren.It does appear that it looks that she has her head set on fleeing the island but,you both know better than anyone that it will come with sacrifices.

If you came this far after reading this cringy shit I salute you lol