New experience

Chapter 5
Lemon~°

You finished telling Yelena what you did.From the start to finish she listened intensely."Why didn't you come and tell me,y/n?"she asked you with a dark voice.The tears slides down your face.Yelena wipes it of with her fingers.Her skin are noticeably rough.It tickles your skin which you find amusing.Not now though.

"I killed one of the volunteers and I fucked up big time.I'm sorry."You sniff,deciding to yourself that in the early morning hours you'll go away.You are making things for Yelena much more harder."Don't worry about him",Yelena said emotionless.Her voice kind of scared you.You look her in her eyes but,only to be met with two black orbs which has a indescribable emotion.

"Come meet me when you're done bathing."Yelena walks out and you hear her footsteps go presumably to the living room.You quickly finish up,wondering what Yelena have in mind.

You wonder if Onyankopon is home,as you're walking looking for Yelena.You silently walk to the living room and see no one.Frowning,you play with your h/c hair.At that moment,someone grabs your waist and forcefully kiss your neck.You try to elbow the person but,you were met a low voice to your ear,"Calm down n/n."You calm down as you realize that it's Yelena.

She picks you up,bridal style and walks you to her room.She lowers you down on her bed as she turns around to lock her door.Your heart trob in your throat as you realize what are going to take place.Yelena comes over and kisses you looking for your sweet spot in your neck.She uses her other hand to start tugging on your shirt.You get the hint but,you've never undressed in front of anyone.

Yelena stops kissing you and went to sit right in front of you on the bed,her  black eyes following you but,she takes your chin gently."First time n/n?",she asks you softly and gives you a small smile.Her actions makes you blush causing a throbbing down there.Your face went a more intense red realizing how you liked this.Something you never imagined liking.You nod while averting your eyes from Yelena's intense eyes.

She starts to button down her shirt.Your eyes automatically falls on her soft looking breasts and on her toned body.When she were done,she took your small hand and starts sucking at your fingers.You get startled at her sudden action but a faint moan escaped from your mouth.

Yelena smirks knowing how sensitive you are,being new to all of this.You are really starting to heat up down there.You look over at Yelena coming close to your neck.She starts kissing your neck again.While you are breathing so fast,your hand slips to between your legs.Your touch creates a pleasurable experience which makes you suddenly shiver and moan.

Yelena looks at you pleasuring yourself.She lightly slaps your hand away.Your startled reaction makes you fall backwards on the bed.Yelena moves over you,placing her knee tight against your womanhood causing you to clamp your thighs against her leg.She enjoys you being submissive,you can be a little bold and proud if you feel so.She picked up your mannerisms while you are staying together.

You grab Yelena's collar,pulling her to you while kissing her passionately.In the heat of the moment you button down your shirt revealing your breasts.Yelena moves to your tight breasts and licking them in a manner which drives you insane with lust.You move you lower body causing friction between Yelena's knee and your womanhood.

Yelena moves her hands to your pants looking at you,asking for permission.You nod and Yelena slips down your pants and panty,not taking too long.You were both exited enough.Yelena starts to lick your clit,causing you to arch your back in pleasure.She uses her finger to gently push inside of you.After you got comfortable with the one finger,Yelena uses two and later three fingers as you were adjusting to the size.

After a while you got a knot in your lower abdomen.As the thrusting increases,the knot makes it unbearable for you to keep under control.You couldn't hold it in anymore as you released on Yelena's fingers.

The process made you incredibly tired and you fell asleep on Yelena's bed almost a minute later.

You wake up,wrapped under the blanket.The sun is shining through the curtains in the room.In a instant,you realize the pain between your legs.Yelena comes into the room with a cup of tea for you.You sit upright in the bed,devouring the tea.You hadn't eaten last night."Onyankopon took care of your problem."You sit there confused for a slight second but,the events of the previous night comes rushing back.

"Why did Onyankopon agree to a job like that?",you ask curiously."He owned me a favour."You give a gentle smile.You put your head against Yelena's chest.Her smell is uniquely intoxicating.She caresses your hair."Thank you.",you said for her effort.Yelena hummed as a response.

A dream you had a while ago popped into your head."Your lies give me butterflies."You said for your reflection in a mirror.You don't understand why you thought of that but,it disturbed you slightly.

It's my first lemon,I'm sorry it's cheesy but,I hope you're enjoying the story so far :-)