Silvia

/Killian's POV/
I woke up fairly early this morning to get my morning duties done before Emma would awake. She had already been through a lot since the Snow Queen, what better way then to make her happy on her birthday!

I actually didn't have much to do. I just finished errands and went to sit on a park bench until 8:15. I knew that that was the moment that Emma would wake up. Just thinking about her made my heart beat faster. She was not just any woman, she was a princess. My princess. I know that it is selfish to think that she belongs to me, but I like to think that her and I are the only ones who know love.

The clock tower showed that it was 8:15. I began to walk away from the bench and towards the Charming house. I was walking past an alleyway when I heard somebody say something. It was like a whisper. "Come....come here," the weak voice said. I looked into the alley and saw a girl huddled next to a dumpster. She had a cloak on concealing her face. The only thing that I saw was her deep brown hair.

I walked down the alley slowly. She took the hood of her cloak off and crossed her arms.

"Perfect. Now I have the infamous Captain Hook in my grasp." She smiled an evil smile. The next thing I saw was a cloud of pink smoke. The scenery had changed once the smoke cleared up and I recognized the forest.

I pointed my hook towards her. "How the bloody hell did you do that?" "There's no need to worry Captain. I'm not going to hurt you. Probably."

She was a very small lass. She didn't look any older than twelve or thirteen years old. She had dark brown hair and deep brown eyes. Her hair was messy and a little wavy. "I am Silvia. I'm very pleased to meet you, Captain." She held out her hand to shake. I didn't take it.

Her hand went back down to her side. "Alright. You want to be rude, be that way. Just know that countless lives rest in your hands. And they all are based on your actions. Oh, forgive me. Hand," she said with a sneer.

"You didn't answer my question. How the bloody hell are we in the forest when we were just in an alley?" I asked again. She rolled her eyes. "What do you think? Magic, of course." She said as if I should've known. I backed away form her. "I've never...." "Met anybody as young as me with such powerful magic?" She said finishing my sentence. "I get that a lot."

I decided that running was probably my best option. Maybe I could reach Swan with my talking phone. I turned around and ran away as fast as I could, only to be frozen in place.

I tugged at my feet but they simply wouldn't move. "Don't even think about it." She said with her hand raised as if she just casted a spell. "I just came to talk. If you play your cards right, then we'll both walk out of here unharmed." I tugged at my feet some more. "It's a shame that Emma will be missing you this fine morning." She said as she swished her hand and my talking phone flew out of my pocket and towards her. I grabbed for it, but I was unsuccessful.

"I just want a favor. Is that too much to ask?" "I don't owe you anything." "Sure you do. You may not know it, but you do." She said mysteriously.

I decided to question this witch. "What do you want from me?" "Just a simple phone call." I looked at her with a puzzled look. "I just need you to call somebody for me-Emma." I shook my head immediately. "Absolutely not." She smirked. "I didn't want to have to do this, but..." she raised her hand and began to clench her fist. My airways closed off and I grabbed at my throat. "Just imagine this, but a million times worse. That's what I'll do to your little girlfriend if you don't cooperate." I nodded as best as I could.

She let go of my throat. "Good. Now just tell her what I tell you to say. Got it?" I nodded, still catching my breath. She handed the phone back to me. I clicked on Swan's contact and held the thing up to my ear.

It rang twice before she answered.

"Hello?"

"Swan, there's something strange out in the woods. There were tracks and I followed it. I think that you should see it for yourself." She had agreed to come and see it. When Silvia had whispered in my ear. "Get her to come alone." I nodded. "I think that it would be best if you came alone." Of course Swan was too smart to agree. "Why?" She said. Silvia told me to hang up. "Please just hurry!" I said in a panicked voice before I hung up. Silvia clapped slowly. "Bravo Captain. Bravo." She said. I looked down at my feet. She rolled her eyes and waved her hand. My feet became unfrozen and I could move. "Tell her about our little meeting. Don't leave out a single detail. Tell her when she gets here that I ran to the toll bridge."

"Why should I?" I asked. She smirked. "Like I said, you owe me. A lot."