Good guy?

~Emma's POV~
I put my phone in my pocket and ran over to my parents. "Killian's in trouble. I need to go after whatever he's found in the forest." I told them. David took out his keys and began to walk towards the car. I put my hand on his chest to stop him. "He said that I should come alone." David looked at me like I was insane. "Emma, you know better than this! For all we know this could be a trick. Going alone into the forest to save some pirate..." He paused. "It doesn't sound trustworthy." I shook my head. He never would like Killian, would he? I was trying so hard for him to just accept the fact that Killian and I were a thing, but he just didn't get it.

"Please. I'll be fine. I've got my gun, my phone, and most importantly my magic. Nothing will hurt me." I said trying to convince him. He looked at me with pain in his eyes. He sighed. "Fine. But you better be back in time for lunch." I smiled and gave him and Mary Margaret a hug. He handed me his keys. "Please be careful." I smiled. "I always am."

I drove the truck to the edge of the forest near the town line. I sighed as I looked at it, remembering what Belle had told us about Gold. It broke her heart to have to do that. I couldn't ever imagine doing anything like that to anyone that I loved.

I walked into the woods and looked around for tracks, but there were none. 'What the hell Killian?!' I checked the ground again. Nothing. I heard a twig snap to my right and I pulled out my gun and aimed it at the figure that had emerged of the woods.

"Easy, Love. It's just me." Killian held up his hands-well hand. I lowered my gun and sighed. "I'm never gonna get a break," I muttered under my breath. Killian walked towards me and grabbed my hand. "Calm yourself, Swan. I know where the person I followed went," he said. I looked up at him. "Where?" "She went to the toll bridge. Swan, wait!" He said as I began to walk away. His hand was still entwined with mine. "There's something I have to tell you about-" "Later. I've got to go catch someone," I said while letting go of his hand. "Just be careful. Please. She has powerful magic. VERY powerful." He said the last part quietly. It made me wonder about this girl.

"You sound like David," I said as I walked away. He smirked and leaned on the truck. I slowed my pace a little and turned around. His blue eyes sparkled in the sun. His lips were inviting me to come and join him. To relax and just kiss him.

I shook my head. 'Clear your head, Swan! We have somebody to catch.' I turned back around and walked faster until I was running through the woods towards the toll bridge.
...
I finally got to the toll bridge and saw nobody there. Nobody was near the water or on the bridge. Strange. I looked around for a few minutes when I heard footsteps behind me. I turned around and aimed my gun. There in front of me was a little girl, no more than thirteen years old. I sighed and put the gun down. "Sorry. I was just expecting somebody else." I said turning away to look for the girl Killian talked about.

"If you're looking for the girl that Hook was talking about, well you found her." she said. I turned to look at the kid. I laughed. "You're the girl that has powerful magic?" "Yes. And I wouldn't laugh if I were you Emma." My eyes widened. "How the hell do you know my name?" The girl smiled and raised her hand. My gun flew from its holster and into the air. I looked at it in amazement. "Because I'm more than just a little girl. Don't worry though. I'm a good guy," she said. I gave her a questioning look. "Good guy? I don't think that a good guy would trick Killian to get me to come out into the woods to see some...some..." "Silvia. You may call me Silvia. I came from the Enchanted Forest." She said. "I've never seen you here before." "I know. I didn't come in the first curse. Or the second. I am much too powerful to just come to a place with no magic unwillingly. But I've always been here. Watching out for you. And Hook. And countless others." She said.

She dropped her hand, so that my gun fell in front of me. "I've never seen anyone so young with powers so strong." "That's because I have never come out of hiding. Until now." She said. I picked up my gun and put it back in its holster. "Come with me back to town and you can tell me your story. And how you know who I am."

Silvia laughed. "Everybody in this town knows who you are. That's not at all what you need to worry about."