Regret

/Killian's POV/
I had started to walk towards the library to find the source of the scream. It took me awhile to finally get there and I saw Swan's vessel outside of the clock tower. She could take care of it, but I wanted to make sure that everything was alright. I started to open the door when a cloud of black smoke stopped me.

I looked around and saw that I had been transported to the woods. I turned around and saw Silvia. She wore a long black dress that trailed behind her. Her once kind eyes were now filled with fire and rage. "I've been looking for you, Captain." She said with a smirk. "I've been all over this town. Now I finally have you." She began walking towards me as I backed away. "Stop! How did you get out of the vault?!" I asked frantically. She laughed. "I am very powerful."

There was black smoke again and this time we were in a house. "You've been here before. This is the Author's mansion." She circled around me. "What do you want? You can do whatever you want with me, but leave Emma and her family alone." She laughed her evil laugh. "If I wanted to do anything to Emma or her charming family, I would've done it." She kept circling around me. "Then what do you want?" She smirked. "Exactly what's in front of me. You. I need you in order to hurt her. And if she's hurt then so is her family." I walked towards her. "Then just kill me and get it over with." She shook her head. "I thought you'd be smarter than that. Killing you is too easy. I need to break her heart," She said with a sneer. "You remember the Spell of Shattered Sight, don't you?" She asked. "Aye." "Well I have perfected that spell. I have made it so that I can simply cast it over one person. And the best part is that I can do it right now."

I knew what she was going to do now. "Don-" I was cut off by her swishing her hand. I felt something deep inside me awaken. Rage. Anger. Hate. "I have others that I will cast this spell upon, but you were my first target." I felt the need to go show my rage and hate. "Go on then. Go see your girlfriend." There was a little voice in my head saying to not do it. But, in the end, I didn't listen. I walked out of the mansion. I walked all the way into Storybrooke. My talking phone rang and I took it out of my pocket. It was Swan. I didn't answer. I started to walk to the Charming's home. When I turned the corner I saw Swan in her vessel. She stopped the car abruptly.

"Killian! I called you, but you didn't answer. I didn't see you besides this morning and I got worried. Are you ok?" She began to ramble as she got out of the car and ran to me. I rolled my eyes. "There's no need to worry, Swan. Look at me. Can't you see that I am fine," I said in a harsh tone. She widened her eyes. "What's wrong? You're acting strange." I looked at her with an annoyed expression. "Maybe what's wrong is standing right in front of me." That little voice in my head started to yell. 'What's the matter with you?! This is the woman you love!' Swan looked taken aback. "I-I thought that you were hurt. By Silvia." I crossed my arms. "All she did was open up my eyes." Swan walked towards me. "What did she do to you?" I smirked. "She cast some spell. Made me realize what my problem was." Swan stepped back. "And your problem is..." I stepped towards her. "You." I spat out.

She looked shocked. "This is a curse. She is making you think things that aren't-" "She is letting me see that I can have much better woman than you. You don't even show any sign that you love me. If I could go back in time and be with Milah again then I would do it in a heartbeat." Once the words started to pour out of my mouth, there was no stopping them. Swan walked towards me and tried to slap me. I grabbed her wrist. She pulled, but failed to free her hand. I leaned in closer to her face. "I was only using you to get over my real true love." I let her hand go and she turned around and walked to her vessel. She got in and drove away.

There was a cloud of black smoke in front of me and Silvia appeared. "Well done, Captain. That is exactly what I wanted you to do." She waved her hand and the anger inside of me was gone. "What have I done?" I asked myself quietly. Silvia laughed and disappeared. I hadn't meant a word of what I had just said. Regret washed all over me. I didn't know how to fix this.