Dreams Come True

Emma's POV
Silvia vanished in a cloud of pink smoke. I tried to think of what she had just told us. What if I didn't find my heart in time? What if she turned dark and everyone was in danger? What if she hurt my parents? What f she hurt Henry? What if she hurt Killian? What if she finds my heart and....

What if she kills me?

I felt a connection with Silvia. I felt as though she and I were the same. She's growing up without her parents. I grew up without my parents. She doesn't know what it's like to have a family by your side. I didn't know either. I needed to give her her happy ending. She deserved it. She deserved a chance to have a family. A chance to be loved.

I was the person that had to give it to her.

"Henry, stay with Regina tonight. She'll keep you safe," I said to him. He nodded and him and Regina left. I looked over at Killian and saw the worry in his eyes. "Mom, Dad; you guys go and look for my heart. It would probably be in the woods. We'll meet you guys there." My dad nodded and him and my mother left. Killian and I were alone. "Let's try to think about where Silvia would hide my heart before we start looking. I sent my parents out there to get a head start." Killian walked over to me and we moved over to the counter and sat down. "I'm thinking that it would be somewhere near the Author's mansion. What do you think?" He nodded vigorously. "Definitely. She would want to get rid of it right away."

That narrowed the search down a little bit, but not by much.

"You didn't see anything out of the ordinary when you found me? Nothing at all?!" I was getting desperate. I saw worry in his eyes. He put his hand on mine and squeezed it tightly. "We'll find it, Emma. Don't worry," He said. I was beyond worried. I was scared. I was scared that I could die tomorrow. I was scared that I could be controlled and hurt my family.

I was absolutely frightened.

"I'm not worried. I just want to get this over with." I lied straight to his face. It's not like I haven't lied to him before though. "Let's head down to the Author's mansion and see if we can find anything. I'll call my parents and tell them to keep looking." Killian nodded. We went out of the loft as I called my dad.

"Emma? Did something happen? Are you hurt?" David's voice sounded worried and frightened on the other end of the phone call. "No, I'm fine. I was just calling to tell you that Killian and I were going to search around the Author's mansion," I explained. I heard David sigh with relief. "Alright. I haven't seen or heard anything about Silvia yet, which makes me nervous. Stay safe." "Always." I hung up and opened the door to my Bug. Killian got in next to me and we drove to the edge of the woods. "Don't worry, love. I'll keep you safe." He said while he raised his eyebrow and smirked. I smirked back. "I think it might be the other way around." I saw his smirk fade as I got out of the car. I switched on my flashlight and looked around.

Alright. Time to search for my heart. That sounds weird. Well it's Storybrooke after all.

Killian and I walked through the woods until we could see the huge mansion. "Why don't you go this way and I'll go that way," I said as I pointed in two opposite directions. Killian gave me a look that made me think I had two heads. "What?" I asked. "You're crazy, Swan! I'm not going to leave you alone with a crazy magical girl trying to kill you." I rolled my eyes. "You're way too overprotective." He smirked. "I know. Someone has to keep you safe." He leaned in towards me and kissed me lightly. We walked past the mansion and towards the Toll Bridge. Nothing out of the ordinary along the way. Once we finally got there, we searched all along the small stream. Nothing. We walked onto the bridge and didn't see anything. "What are those?" I pointed to some flowers in the middle of the stream. "I don't know. Should we see what it is?" I nodded and we walked down the bridge and into the stream. I looked around the flowers. Nothing. "I don't see anything special. You?" Killian shook his head. "Maybe it's under the flowers?" He said. I folded my arms over my chest and stared at the flowers. I put my hand out and focused. The water flowed around the flowers. Killian seemed to read my mind and bent down to the flowers. He took his hook and struck it into the dirt. He dug the dirt up and suddenly, we heard a noise. A steady beat. A heart beat. Then we saw the red glowing heart. Killian picked it up in his hand and held it gently. He gave me a huge grin. "Well Swan, looks like we found your heart." I smiled back.