Your Heart

~Emma's POV~
The last thing I saw was Killian's worried face. Everything vanished in a cloud of black smoke.

Once everything cleared up, I noticed that we were in a house. Silvia stood in front of me. Her once kind and worried face was now full of evil and malice. She walked towards me. "That was pretty brave of you, Emma. I'm sure that your family appreciates it." I clenched my fists. "Shut up. You don't know them. You don't know me." She laughed. Her voice filled the room. "I know them. I know you. So why don't you just...RELAX!" She held up her hand and I flew backwards. I hit the wall and my vision blurred. I stood up. "What the hell do you want?! WHAT DID I EVER DO TO YOU!?" I yelled at her.

Her face fell and she frowned. "You want to know so badly. Do you?!" She walked towards me. She was pretty tall for her age, but she was still shorter than me. I looked down at her. "Yeah. I would like to know why you just tried to kill my son, my dad, and my..." I paused. I still didn't feel comfortable calling Killian my boyfriend. It was just weird. "I'll tell you then. I'll tell you everything." She started to walk around the room as she began to speak.

"I have been alone my entire life. I know that you know how I feel. I know that Henry knows how I feel. But, at least he had a parent. It may not have been what he was looking for, but he still had somebody that loves him. You first found Neal. You fell in love. Then, you found your parents and your son. And to top it all off, you found yet another boyfriend." She kept walking around the room. "I have been alone my entire life. I have never had love. Never had parents. Never. I had to survive on my own. I had to be alone. I STILL AM ALONE!" She screamed. The bookshelves lining the walls rattled and shook. I looked around. "I want you to know exactly how I feel. Alone." I looked at her with a confused expression. "Why me?! What did I do to deserve this?" She sneered. "You have given everyone their happy endings. Everyone except me." I was getting impatient. "You've never shown yourself except for now! How would I help you if you didn't ask me in the first place?!" She shook her head. "You don't even know, do you?" She stood still. "Know what?" I asked. I walked cautiously towards her. She smiled. "It doesn't matter now. You'll know soon enough. But for now..." She stopped. She looked at me with those deep brown eyes. "I will ask you nicely. Give me your heart."

My jaw dropped open. "Why the hell do you want my heart?! Why would I EVER give it to you?!" I backed away. She walked towards me. "Because if you don't let me take it, I'll go and crush your son's heart. Don't worry, Emma! I won't kill you. Yet." She smiled even wider as I backed up against the wall. I suddenly remembered that I had magic. I closed my eyes and thought about my gun. I held out my hand and opened my eyes. The gun appeared in my hand in a burst of white cloud. Silvia stopped walking. "You've been practicing." She almost whispered. I pointed it at her. "Don't. Move." She held up her hands.

"I thought that you were smarter than that, Emma."

She flicked her hand and my gun flew out of my hand and across the room. I held my hands out and white light shot out of them. They hit Silvia and she screamed. She barely moved her hand when I flew into the air. She held me up near the ceiling. With her other hand, she flicked her wrist and the curtains began to move towards me. I tried to move and free myself from her grasp, but she held me tight. The curtains wrapped around my wrists and ankles, wrapping around and around. She dropped her arms and I stayed suspended in the air. She walked forward and I floated down until our faces were inches apart.

"Sorry Emma, but I can't have you falling in love." She thrust her hand into my chest and I screamed in pain. Silvia pulled her hand back out and I saw my heart. It beat and glowed red. "Now, you need some rest." And with that she waved her hand in front of my face.

Total blackness was all I saw.