Planning

~Emma's POV~
I walked to my yellow Bug and got in. I turned the key and started to drive to Regina's house. Once I got there, I walked over to her door and knocked. Regina stood in front of me. "Miss Swan. What can I help you with?" She had been trying to be nicer to me ever since I told her that I would help her find the author of the Book. "We have a new resident in Storybrooke." Regina immediately tensed. I shook my head. "Don't worry. She's not a threat. For now." I added. "What do you mean?" She asked. I explained about Silvia, her heart, her problem, and the solution.

"What are we going to do about tomorrow?" I asked her. She thought about it for a moment. "We could seal her in my vault. She couldn't escape if we put a spell on it to keep her in." I shook my head. "We could, but I feel like that's wrong somehow. Like she'll escape." Regina let out an impatient breath. "She can't escape! She's just a girl." I rolled my eyes. "She's got powerful magic for a girl her age. She's doing magic that I can't even do." Regina laughed. "You're still a beginner, Emma. She's probably been doing magic for years. Now are we locking her up or not?" It was the only option that we really had at this point. "Yeah. I'll go tell everyone and make sure that she's fine with it," I said. Regina frowned. "I'm going to lock her up even if she refuses. She will NOT hurt Henry. Or anybody else in this town."

I walked back to my Bug and drove back home. Everyone was waiting for an answer. I opened the door to the apartment and saw Henry and Killian talking on the couch. Silvia stood in the kitchen walking around aimlessly. Henry got up and walked over to me. "What did you find out?" I smiled at him. "I'll tell you later. Why don't you and Killian go for a walk or something while I talk to Silvia." "Why can't you tell me now? Please." He whined. I shook my head. "Later. Ok, kid?" He sighed and nodded. Killian had gotten up and walked over to us. "Did you find anything, Love?" I shook my head. "I'll tell you both later. Killian, take Henry to the park or on a walk. Just take him somewhere." I said. He nodded and the both of them headed out the door.

"What did you find out? Is there anyway that I can not hurt anyone tomorrow?" Silvia asked me. I shrugged. "I think that our best bet is to just lock you up for the day. We could put you in Regina's vault. We could seal it with magic and you would never get out." She nodded slowly. "That might work." I looked at her with a puzzled look.

"Might?" She sighed. "I tried locking myself up with magic before. It didn't work. But that may be because it was my own magic, so I knew how to bring it back down. If that's our best bet, then that's what we'll do," she said. I nodded. "Anything else, Sheriff?" I smiled. "Actually, no. That's all that I had to tell you," I said. She nodded. "Ok then."
...
We all didn't do much until it got close to dinner time. I wasn't in the mood for a party. I don't think that anybody else was either. We kind of just went to Granny's and ate a silent meal. Most of the town had come to Granny's to celebrate my birthday, but I just wasn't feeling very festive. Henry was with Regina that night, so once I got home I didn't do much. Just kind of wandered around. I found a movie that I wasn't expecting my parents to have. Well, movies.

My parents came into the living room to see what I was looking at. "We have most of the fairytale movies. Kind of weird to see how we're depicted in this world." David said. I laughed. "You want to watch one?" Mary Margaret asked. I shrugged. "Why not?"

I popped one into the player and turned on the TV. Silvia walked into the room and looked at it curiously. "What movie is it?" She asked. "You'll see," I responded. Killian sat next to me on the couch while my parents sat next to each other on the other side. Silvia sat in the armchair. Killian put his arm around my shoulders, causing David to look at us with a disapproving look. 'Good old dad.'