Chapter 20

Ella’s Pov

I opened my eyes. My eyes darted around in the room. Where am I. why does everything hurt? Why can’t I move? My heartbeat started to speed up when I started to remember things from the previous day. Was I with Mira? My breath got stuck in my lungs at the thought of that.

“I want to get out of here.” I whispered to myself.

“then where would you go honey?” Mira’s voice said from behind me.  I turned my head around. And there she was. An evil smirk resting on her pale lips. I winced at the thought of her teeth sinking in my neck again. She came closer to me and I turned my head back to the front. Not wanting to face her. 

“please just kill me!” I whispered. I didn’t want to suffer anymore! My life was hell! And I didn’t care anymore! All I want was getting away from my life. I want to die.

I hear Mira laugh dryly.

“that would be too easy don’t you think? And what would be the fun about that?” she laughed. A shiver went down my spine when I felt Mira’s breath in my neck. Not in a good way of course.

“W-w-what a-are you g-going to d-do with m-me?” I stuttered, I was scared out of my mind. A tear escaped my eyes. She laughed once again. And picked me up by my hair. I screamed out in pain. But that didn’t stop her. She throw  me against the hard cold wall. And I fell on the floor, face hitting the floor first. Tears came rolling out my eyes.

“what did I ever do to you?” I whispered.

“I don’t know! You look like a fun toy to play with” she laughed. I winced at the thought what she meant with that?

“and you are a very tasty one! Even if I have to admit it, you taste delicious” she added smirking. I started to back up against the wall when she started walking towards me. her eyes never left mine.

I backed up farther till my back was this hard pressed against the wall. Mira pulled me up by my arm, and pulled me in her side. She removed my hair from my neck. Her thumb running over my neck. I was shaking violently. And before I knew it, I felt the pain of 2 fangs in my neck.

I felt the blood leaving my system. And I felt myself losing  control over my body! I felt myself going weak. The pain got worse in the minute but Mira didn’t stop. And then everything went black. Was I dead? I sure hope so. I don’t want this to repeat itself. This must be the end.

Louis’ Pov

She fucking isn’t here!!!!!!!! Where the fuck is she.  The guys tried to calm me down! But that didn’t help a bit.

“louis calm down” harry said trying to keep me in place.

“THIS IS FUCKING MY FAULT” I yelled. everyone flinched at the loudness of my voice.

“yes it is” zayn stated silently but everybody heard, including me. everybody glared at him. but not me. he is right! it is my fault. They shouldn’t lie to me by telling me it isn’t.