Chapter 23

Ella’s Pov

“hello darling” Mira said in a disgusting sounding voice. I didn’t look up at her.

 A tear escaped from my eyes and dripped on the floor. I hear Mira grinning. She kneeled down beside me.

“you know honey! They are vampires as well! You didn’t expect they would come and safe a little idiotic human?” she laughed.

I shivered at the fact she was so close to me. but she was right! the guys don’t care about me. nobody does. And I don’t want to go back to the guys! They are vampires! I am not safe with them either! I hate them! I just wanted to die. I let out another sob.

“okay that’s enough cheesy shit for today” Mira scowled and picked me up by my shirt and dug into my neck without any hesitation.

I screamed out in pain. Not that it would change anything. I felt her fangs digging around in my neck, looking for my vein. And then she hit it. Drinking lots of my blood and leaving me crying in a ball on the cold floor.

once she dropped me, she left the room and closed the door. you may ask why I didn’t try to escape yet? Well I was too weak! I laid down on my back. my hand covering the wound on my neck.

“aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah” I screamed so loud as I could. I had so many reasons for that scream. Pain, hate, scared, the need of dying, frustration and did I say pain already?

Ella? Ella are you there?

 an unfamiliar voice said in my head. Where did that come from. Am I hallucinating?

Ella please listen to me! if you hear this then just remain calm! We are coming to get you.

The voice said. I shivered. Who was this. I think I really am hallucinating. Who is coming to get me? where did this voice come from.  I don’t know how to response to the voice.

“who are you?” I asked out loud.

“who are you?” I asked louder but I didn’t get  an answer!

“who are you?” I whisper/sobbed to myself.

I actually am hallucinating.

Louis’ Pov

Suddenly harry came to a stop. Everybody looked at  him with a questioning look.

 “what’s wrong?” liam asked him. harry looked around like he was looking for something.

“harry why did you stop running?” zayn asked.  Harry turned towards us and looked sadly up at us.

“the track stops here! it doesn’t go farther! It’s been cut off” he whispered barely noticeable ever for us vampires. But we all heard.

My eyes widened. “

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah” I screamed.  I just want to pull out every hair on my head! I want to yell till I have no voice anymore! I sped towards the closest tree and ripped it out the ground and throw it away.

Hitting another tree in action making that one falling over as well. When I looked up I saw everybody staring at me with sadness plastered on their faces.

“SYMPATHY WON'T WORK!!!!!!!!!” I yelled. I knew it wasn’t their faults but I was just so frustrated. But I knew they would get over it. They all looked at me. sorrow written on their faces. Nobody knew how to react! Comfort or what to tell me.

I sped away. I slid down against an oak tree. I screamed my head off while throwing every rock that is laying close to me away. I grabbed my hair in frustration.