Chapter 35

Louis’ Pov

I saw Ella, walking next to another girl. I was like a 100 meters away from them and I saw liam standing on the other side.

I started to walk towards Ella when she noticed me. she started panicking a little and she told something to the girl. The girls eyes widened and she looked directly at me. that’s when I noticed something about her. Her eyes. They were dark red, almost black.

My eyes widened in shock and I started to back up. That girl was an original vampire.  Liam noticed too and started to back up as well.

The girl started walking towards me and suddenly she was next to me.

She grabbed me by my arm.

“let’s handle this outside” she growled while glaring at me. and she sped me outside. an original is way faster than normal vampires. So humans wouldn’t even notice it when they would speed by.

She throw me to the ground once we were outside. I lifted my head and I saw we were in the park. There weren’t any people around because most of them would be going home by now. It was starting to get dark. I looked back at the girl.

“who are you?” I snapped.

“Emily!” she said simply but kept glaring at me.

“and you are louis, I know” she added. How does she know? Ow yeah she’s an original. She pulled me up from the ground and pinned me up against a tree.

“how come the girl knows?” she snapped angry. I didn’t answer.

She kicked me into the stomach. I doubled over in pain.  Aw that hurts coming from an original.

“HOW COME SHE KNOWS?!” she yelled again.

“put him down!” I heard my 4 best friends yell. Emily rolled her eyes and throw me to the ground. she could easily kill all 5 of us without a problem.

“I’ll inform the other originals about this, enjoy your last days boys” she laughed and she disappeared.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

okay so the boys broke a law by telling a human about vampires -_-

and Emily is an original vampire, which means she is able to kill all the boys.

and because the law is broken she is planning on killing them. -_-

the boys still haven’t Ella back either cause now she is hiding. will they find her? and what will Ella do? or what will the boys do?

okay I know its SUCKS LIKE HELL! I am aware of it -_-

don’t give hate -_- if you don’t like it then just stop reading it but DONT give hate :(

please VOTE AND COMMENT

VOTE AND COMMENT VOTE AND COMMENT VOTE AND COMMENT

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

love you my vamps :)