Chapter 15

Louis’ Pov

“louis! We love having you here! But you can’t keep hiding from your problems!” Mariah explained.

“Mariah! I already told you, I don’t care about her anymore! I’ve moved on” I said.

“ no you haven’t louis” Stephanie stated.

“I HAVE” I defended.

“she is just a human, nobody cares, okay?”  I said.

“ louis just get it alright! You care about her and how many times you say you don’t, that are the many times you are lying, to us and to yourself” Thalia said. I do not care about Ella!

I’ve moved on!

“louis, you haven’t seen your friends in 3 weeks!” Derek said.

“ you are hurting them! And Ella” Stephanie said.

“I DON’T CARE ABOUT ELLA! MY PART SHE CAN DIE” I yelled annoyed. But from the moment I said that I felt like someone stabbed me with a knife. Like my heart was burning and like I was about to cry. Wtf vampires don’t cry. Everybody was silence after my outburst. Everybody’s eyes were on me. I sped outside.

what is happening to me?

why does it still looks like I care about Ella?

“louis”  thalia’s voice called. I looked up. Thalia was standing behind me. I rolled my eyes and looked back in front of me, ignoring her presents.

“louis listen” she said and she sat down next to me. I didn’t looked at her, I kept staring at the view in front of me.

“louis, I understand it is hard for you” she said.

“no you don’t” I whispered.

“yes I do louis, I really do” she said. There was a long silence again.

  “you should go back” she said suddenly. I looked up at her.

“louis you have to let the fact come to you that you do care about Ella” she explained.  

“Thalia! I almost killed her! Okay! I won’t be able to control myself when I’m around her! She will never forgive me! and the boys won’t either” I stated sadly. I got up and started walking away.

“louis-“ Thalia started. But I cut her off.

“just let it go Thalia, it’s no use. You know I’m right” I said and with that I sped away.

Ella’s Pov

I started to wake up. My eyes slowly fluttered open, it felt like I was asleep for ages, but I didn’t wake up. For once I’ve slept without waking up because of a nightmare. I sat up and looked around. Liam, Niall, zayn and harry were nowhere in sight.

“omg Ella!” suddenly Zayn’s voice yelled. I looked up and saw an angry zayn next to the couch. Not a second later the other 3 boys were there too.

“Do you have any idea, what you did to us?” Liam stated angry. I looked at harry and niall who were angry too.

“why would you cut yourself Ella?” harry asked gripping my wrist and pointing to the scars.

“you could have been dead!” niall added.

“we could have killed you if we didn’t take control of ourselves” liam said. a tear escaped my eye. Why couldn’t they just let me die.

“well why didn’t you?” I yelled. why didn’t they just kill me, then everybody would just be happy and just move on. They all looked a little startled.