Chapter 13

Louis’ Pov

I just ran, ran away from my 4 best friends, away from Ella, away from my problems. I need time to think, and I can’t do that with those people around me. while I was running, I was thinking where I could go. Then I knew, we have friends in Alaska I can go there for a while.

Till I figured some things out, till I figured out what I should do. With that I changed my course. To Alaska.

“LOUIS!” a female voice called out happily and she started hugging me.

“hi Thalia”  I laughed.

“it’s so nice to see you again. Where are the other boys?” she asked.

“errrr, still in England” I told her.

“you’re alone?” she asked raising an eyebrow.

“I just need some time alone, to figure some stuff out” I admitted.

“tell me” she demanded while pulling me inside the house. Thalia is a vampire too, so are Mariah, Derek and Stephanie. We all met 40 years ago, when me and the boys were travelling around the world.

“LOUIS!” two other female voices exclaimed happily.

“hi Mariah, Hi Stephanie.” I greeted them.

“where is Derek?” I asked, he was the only male vampire who lived here.

“he’s out hunting” Mariah said and they all plopped down on the couch. Thalia motioned me to sit down as well and I did.

“So louis, now tell us, why do you needed some time alone?” she asked. I sighed and started my story.

“Mira is a Delker?” Thalia asked shocked, interrupting me in my story. I nodded and I go on with my story.

“so she’s a human?” Stephanie asked for the fifth time.

“yes Steph! Yes she is!” Mariah said annoyed.

“lou, you do know this is very serious?” Thalia said. I nodded sadly.

“I know” I admitted.

“aw! Our little lou-lou is in L-O-V-E” Stephanie singsonged  in a baby voice.

“ I regret being a twin sister with you!” Mariah sighed playful.

“Steph! I-AM-NOT-IN-LOVE!” I defended myself. Stephanie pouted.

yes he is! I read her thoughts.

“She’s a human! H-U-M-A-N!” I growled at her after letting out a furious snarl.

“wow! Our little louis can spell!” Mariah joked. I rolled my eyes and huffed annoyed. please remind me why I came here again?

“yeah sure Mar! and then you tell me I’m childish and immature!” Steph joked. I rolled my eyes again, they both haven’t changed a bit. I looked back at Thalia.