Chapter 24

Louis’ Pov

“louis! We’ll find her” Derek promised. I looked up at him and laughed dryly and humorless.

“how” I snapped.

“I don’t know but we will find her” he said unsure. I rolled my eyes.

“you don’t know that” I snapped again.

“look louis! We are trying the best we can, liam has bad feeling about the present but not the future” he said suddenly. My eyes snapped up at him.

 “what?” I asked weakly, tears still stained on my face. I shot up and sped back to where the others were. I went straight to liam. I turned his head towards me so he was looking at me. reading his thoughts.

and Derek was right! liam knows Ella is in pain right now but he also feels that her pain will vanish slowly to the future to so maybe that means we'll find her before it's too late!  I sighed. Maybe we will find her. I let go of liam and he patted my back as comfort.

I ignored it and just said.

“let’s go”

“where are we going?” zayn asked.

“we are going to find Ella”  I stated.

“how?” niall asked.

“I don’t know! When I started to sing this song earlier! I got this feeling, I don’t know but it’s like it pulls me towards her like I was connected for a second.” I said without realization to what I just said.

 Harry raised his eyebrow at me. I blushed a little. The other boys just gave me a confusing look. But I didn’t know myself what I just said. Everybody was just looking blankly at me except Stephanie.

She sighed and rolled her eyes.

“you idiots!” she cursed. They all looked at her questioning. She sighed again.

“Ella is Louis soul mate” she said in a duh-tone. I looked at her shocked and she was already grinning at me. I felt a blush getting on my cheeks.

My soul mate? Almost NOBODY finds their soul mate in life. And I just did? Was Ella really my soul mate? That would explains a lot. But what if I get rejected then I am despered to die!

“let’s get moving” I said fast, hiding the fact I was blushing over this. Stephanie just snickered and they all followed me.

Ella’s Pov

Why do I keep waking up? Why haven’t I died yet!

I hated the silence around me, cause I knew that at any moment that Mira would walk in and hurt me again.

But then I remembered yesterday, just before I fell asleep. That song. I don’t think that were my hallucinations but it has to be. Where else would It come from. once again I was too weak to sit up straight. I felt weaker than I have ever felt before. I don’t think I could handle another shot of Mira. That would kill me for sure. 

I tried to look around in this little room. It had no window, the ceiling was very high and the door was from steel. There was no bed or anything. Just the cold floor. I shivered a little and scrambled in a little ball.

Suddenly the door flung open. Mira walked in. she picked me u and held me against the wall so I couldn’t move. She dug in my neck with her fangs. I felt the blood getting sucked out of my system. She didn’t drink that much this time because she knew she would kill me if she did. I was starting to have trouble to keep my eyes open.

Mira  finally pulled away, I thought she was done, she had been feeding on me so many times, she had to stop some moment, but I thought wrong.

“let’s just finish you off already” she grinned. And she sank her fangs deep into my neck once again. I was starting to lose my vision.

“LET GO OF HER” I heard someone yell before I completely blacked out.

I blacked out! I couldn’t move, see, smell, hear or feel anything but I could still think.

Was I hallucinating again? Who was this person! Was it real? Of course not! nobody cares. I’m just dying. who wants to safe me anyway

That were my last thoughts before I fell ‘asleep’ in a dreamless sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know it’s very short again but I had to stop here! :)

everyone thank you so much for voting and commenting! it really helps me with writing!

if you would comment and vote then I would think this story sucks even more and that nobody want to read it.

heee bah! tomorrow school again :( boring I have still so much homework to do :( wish me luck! maybe I’ll start writing today :)

MAYBE

please VOTE AND COMMENT

VOTE AND COMMENT VOTE AND COMMENT VOTE AND COMMENT

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

love you My vamps :)