Chapter 37

** Recap Ella’s Pov **

“LOUIS GET OFF HER!” I heard someone yell before louis was pulled away from me. and then I felt myself slipping into the dark.

----------------------------------------------------

WELCOME TO THE DARK SIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! REMEMBER WE  SAID HAD COOKIES????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WELL WE LIAD! ARE YOU SUPRISES? *evil laugh*

(sorry that was random but I had to say it :) )

----------------------------------------------------

Ella’s Pov

My eyes slowly fluttered open. Memories of earlier came flooding back into my mind. I sat up and my eyes darted around in the room. Was I back in the house with the boys. What will they do to me? how long was I out?

“morning” I heard louis’ voice say. I looked up and saw louis standing on the edge of the bed. I crawled into a little ball hugging my knees and shooing away from him.

“are you scared?” he laughed. But it wasn’t a sweet laugh. telling me I shouldn’t be. No it was a laugh that makes you scare even more.

 Came closer to me till he was standing at my side, next to the bed. he just smirked. his eyes were dark and his fangs were clearly visible.

“louis get away from her!” Liam’s voice demanded.  Louis head snapped towards the door where the other 4 boys were now standing. He glared at them.

“what does it matter?” he snapped angry. I shivered at how anger was in his voice. He turned his head back to me and ran his hand over my cheek. I shivered in a none good way. And I turned my head away from him.

“we’re gonna die now anyway” he grinned at me. his eyes showed lust and hunger.

I scrawled farther away from him. I felt like I was in shock, cause my body didn’t listen to what I wanted it to do. It was just shaking and I was frozen, I was unable to move from my spot. Louis stroked my cheek again and laughed at the fact how scared I was from him.

“louis what’s going on In your head!” Harry stated angry. He just laughed dryly.

“I don’t know, if she’s scared she seems more tastier than ever” he grinned looking down at me. my whole body started shaking in fear.

“louis! She’s your mate!” niall yelled angry.

“SO? I don’t care! Not anymore! If we’re all going to die than I at least want to enjoy from some things” he said. My eyes widened. The way he was talking about me. he was going to kill me! I know it!

“louis you can’t kill your own mate!” zayn stated.

“yeah louis killing your own mate is killing yourself!” Liam filled in Zayn. Louis just laughed dryly again.

“who said ‘I’ was going to kill her?”  he smirked and looked back at the boys. He walked towards the door.

“finish her off for me please!”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok so this was another chapter :) I hope you liked it :)

Sorry if it sucks :(

But whatever :)

Please VOTE AND COMMENT

VOTE AND COMMENT VOTE AND COMMENT VOTE AND COMMENT

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Love you all my Vamps :) xx