Chapter 32

Ella’s Pov

We entered the mall. I felt louis staring at me. I tried to avoid looking into his eyes. He is suspicion something. I was scared out of my mind. I have only one single chance. If I screw it up. Then I am lost, then I can’t do anything.

“let’s go to forever 21” harry screamed. I snapped out of my thoughts. I looked up at the boys and followed them into forever 21.

“OMG try this on Ella!” zayn yelled throwing me a dress. I sighed. This was like the seventh dress they made me try on.  I walked into the changing room and pulled on the dress.

The dress looked pretty good! I admit. But whatever. I can’t really concentrate on anything. I just can’t think straight.

A tear escaped my eye. I quickly whipped it away. I want to get away from here. I don’t want to be in danger. I don’t want to be involved with vampires. I don’t want to be close to the vampire that tried to kill me more than once. and yes! I am talking about louis.

I just don’t understand why they are doing this to me.

“Ella? Can you come out?” I heard niall yell.

“yeah! I want to see how the dress looks on my pretty girl” louis added. That comment made a shiver ran down my spine. I am not his pretty girl. I am nothing to him.

“errrr, yeah” I stuttered. I quickly whipped away another tear. I can’t let them see I cried. They’ll ask why I was crying. And I won’t tell them that I know and remember.

I stepped out the changing room. 

“omg Ella that dress looks beautiful on you!” harry commented.

“yeah Ella, you look stunning” louis said.  He grabbed me by my waist and pulled me closer to him. I struggled against and he immediately let go of me. he gave me a questioning look. I looked down at the ground. not wanting to meet his eyes.

“come on let’s buy this dress with the other dresses! It looked amazing an you” Niall said. I went to change back to my normal clothes. I stepped out the changing room and handed niall the dresses. He and the other boys went over to pay for it. Except for louis. He grabbed my arm and made me turn around to face him.

“Ella? What’s wrong?” he asked. 

“ nothing” I lied. He squeezed his eyes like he didn’t believe me.

“it’s nothing louis” I lied again.

“Ella, you are acting strange” louis stated. I didn’t answer louis this time. What do I say. I couldn’t immediately come up with a lie.

“Ella?” he asked, waiting for me to answer.

“come on guys! We are going for lunch” zayn said. Great! Lifesaver!!!!! Thank you so much zayn.

I saw louis glaring at zayn, who mouthed a sorry to louis.  We all walked out the store.

“where are we going for dinner?” niall asked excited. I don’t know why but even as a vampire that boy loves food.

The boys all thought for a second.

“NANDOS” niall yelled. of course, that boy and his Nandos.

“PIZZA!” Zayn yelled.

“I VOTE CHINESE!” harry yelled. they were all ‘fighting’ about where we would go to.

They all looked at me.

“Ella? Where do you want to go?” zayn asked. They all looked at me. hoping I would say the place they want to go too.

“I don’t really care, you guys chose” I stated.

“Ella can I talk to you for a second?” louis asked suddenly. I knew he wanted to talk about me acting strange again.

“errrr” I started. What should I say. I don’t really have an excuse for not speaking with him.

“sure” I said. But I was scared. and I think you could hear it in my voice. 

He was about to say something when his phone started ringing. He took out his phone and accepted the call. I don’t know who it was.

“errrr, why?”  he asked through the phone.

“WHAT?” he suddenly yelled. and he looked over at me through the corner of his eyes.  I got a little scared.

Louis hung up the phone and slowly put  it back into his pocket.

Everybody was staring at louis, waiting for him to tell us who was on the phone and why he/she called.

But he turned his head towards me. my breath got stuck in my lungs. He looked sternly into  my eyes.

“you know” he stated angry.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

okay sorry but this is kind of a cliffhanger Haha hahaha :) so the guys found out she knows and remembers. but who was on the phone? and what will Ella do? what will the boys do?

will Ella manage to escape from them?

well anyway! thanks for reading and voting and commenting on the other chapters,

please VOTE AND COMMENT on this chapter as well :)

VOTE AND COMMENT VOTE AND COMMENT VOTE AND COMMENT

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

love you my vamps :)