5 + 1 Meeting in Uni AU

5 times Zayn and Harry annoyed their friends* with snogging and 1 time the tables were turned.

*Mainly Niall. He does get his payback.

The novelty of an encounter

With the throbbing lights of the club above them and the pulsing music reverberating through their chests, Zayn has a fleeting thought about the rather long period of time since he's done this. He sort of promised himself he wouldn't go on the pull in grad school but there was something about the bloke who's currently comfortably seated in Zayn's lap and kisses him with vigour and passion. If he was any more of a romantic, he'd say it was a one of the "love at first sight" sort. Thankfully, he's a bit realistic and knows it's just the alcohol and most likely sexual frustration. That doesn't make the bloke any less attractive. And Zayn will certainly not complain if they end up going home together.

"I love ya, mate but ditching me again to snog fit blokes... not cool, not cool at all."

The voice of Zayn's best friend piercing through the music quite close to them brings Zayn out of the lustful stupor that he's been in for the past god knows how many minutes. Reluctantly, Zayn glues his face from the bloke in his lap and looks at his best friend, not even attempting to seem apologetic. Meanwhile, the man shamelessly puts his lips on Zayn's neck, not that there are any complaints from Zayn.

"Niall, aren't you the one bringing ladies to our flat every time I try to actually work on things and then proceed to have very loud sex with them?" Zayn tries but Niall just laughs, knowing very well which one of the two has a higher body count with one night stands.

"Niall?" the man Zayn was just making out with turns his head to look at Niall, his green eyes wide. "Oh my god, Ni! It's been forever."

The bloke then climbs off of Zayn's lap and throws his long arms around Niall, which were just mere moments ago wrapped around Zayn's neck. It's so ridiculous Zayn pinches himself to see if he hasn't fallen asleep on the floor and his wet dream just turned into something short of a nightmare. Unfortunately, he didn't.

"Harry, you cunt!" Niall exclaims after they pull apart. "I haven't seen you in so fuckin' long. It's like you dropped off the Earth's surface."

Harry, Zayn notes mentally. He didn't really catch his name before they started snogging like horny teenagers. Or perhaps he did because the cloudiness of his mind reveals some memories of an introduction that were lost in the moment when they were both thinking with their cocks instead of their brains.

"I know, I'm so sorry," Harry paradoxically says with a smile. "I went to South America for a year with this volunteering organisation, it's a long story. It was kind of last minute and I got home just a few weeks ago so yeah. But I'm back finishing up my degree, you know how it is."

"That's sick, love it," Niall slaps his hand on Harry's shoulder. It's then when Zayn subtly coughs and gives Niall a look, which in their long-cultivated non-verbal language says " Stop fucking cockblocking me".

"Okay, so I'll be on my way," Niall says with his eyebrows ridiculously high on his forehead. He smacks a kiss on Harry's forehead before standing up. "Call me, we'll grab a pint soon. Gotta tell me all about your adventures and whatnot."

"I will," Harry says with a wide smile. Once Niall's back turned to them, Harry focuses his attention on Zayn again. "Small world, innit?"

"It surely is," Zayn chuckles. "Although Niall seems to know everyone so I'm not even surprised at this point."

"You wanna go back to mine?" Harry says suddenly. "Cause you live with Niall, right?"

"I do," Zayn replies, coincidently an answer to both questions. "How'd you know?"