Starter Sentence Prompt - Sequel to Late in Life Baby AU

This one is for @VishZarry, I really hope you like it :)

"Do you need anything, Dad?"

"No, darling, I'm okay."

Amelia walks from the kitchen to the living room with a sigh. She plops down on the couch next to her dad, Grace and Frankie on the TV and sips loudly at her raspberry lemonade. That recipe from her health junkie friend Bree is great, and she loves it, she truly does but not even that can help her sour mood.

"Why do I feel like every time you come home from college you're pissed of about something," Harry eyes her suspiciously. "What's bugging you now, hun? Spill it?"

Amelie huffs out an annoyed breath. She puts her glass on the coffee table and crosses her arms across her chest. Harry just raises a brow at her.

"Fine," Amelie relents. "I'm leaving tomorrow and I wanted to be here to see my baby sister being born. I wanted to help you two out because I know Mikaela and Wesley are completely useless."

"Oh, sweetheart," Harry teases her and pulls at her ear like he used to when she was little. Amelie just blushes. "That's very nice of you but I'm sure Dad and I can handle everything. You have college to worry about. Aren't your exams like, at the end of the month?"

"Yeah, they are," Amelia nods a little and leans back into the soft couch cushions. "I'm not worried about exams, I'll do fine. I study, you know. Even if you think I just hang out with my boyfriend all the time. I'm not like you and Dad."

"Speaking of," Harry nudges her with his elbow gently. "How is Matt anyway? You should bring him over during summer break. You guys seem pretty serious."

Amelia rolls her eyes, leaning over to the coffee table for her lemonade. "We're not that serious. He's just my first college boyfriend."

"Well, your Dad was my first college boyfriend and I've been with him what, twenty-six years?" Harry says. "It's probably more but to be honest, at first we were just fucking around and only later did we start properly dating."

"Dad!" Amelia yelps. "I don't need to hear about your and Dad's slutty years."

"How do you think you got here, Milly?" Harry frowns at her. "How do you think this baby got here?" he points at his belly. "It's all a natural part of life. And love. Besides, weren't you the one saying how you and your boyfriend practise safe sex, so very unlike me and Dad?"

Amelia rolls her eyes again, groaning before she takes a long, obnoxiously loud sip of her lemonade. "Fine, I did say that," she says quietly a moment later. She's stopped in their little squabble by her annoyingly curious brain. What if Matt is the love of her life? Could she stay with him for twenty-six years and counting? Is it possible even?

"Dad?" Amelia braves asking. "When did you know that Dad was the one?"

Harry looks at her, now no longer with the friendly smile but with a very parental, serious frown that reminds her of getting in trouble in middle school and him picking her up from the principal's office. Not very good memories.

"Amelia, if you want to elope, you and Matt need to get through me first and it will not be easy," Harry says, a warning finger up in the air. "You're not as strong as you think you are, young lady."

Amelia blows a raspberry with her mouth and cackles. "You're like twenty months pregnant, what would you do? And Dad would never rescrict my personal freedoms like this."

"This baby will be out in a couple of days and then I will be able to throw you over my shoulder and lock you in your room until you're thirty," Harry warns. "And Matt is a skinny philosophy student. What is he gonna do? Throw a Kant book at me?" he scoffs. "Please."