Starter Sentence Prompt - Detective + True Crime YouTuber

This one is for @powerfulmary1378 I really hope you like it :)

"I'm here, I'm not going anywhere."

"Please, sir," the officer at the front desk sighs deeply. Her name tag says Natalie, not that Harry gives a shit about what her name is. "We can't give you any information about an ongoing case."

Harry breathes in sharply, his eyes closing for a moment. His jaw is set, tight, his hands gripping the desk. Relentlessly, he stares the officer down. "I don't want any information, I have everything I need. All I want is to speak to Detective Malik. I don't want to see the files or the evidence."

"I'm sorry sir, that's not possible," Natalie says as she crosses her hands in her lap. "He's not giving out interviews to anyone, especially not about this case."

Harry's breath hitches. "This is not a fucking interview. I'm not the press."

"You're as good as press," Natalie gives him a tight-lipped, forced smile. "Please leave before I arrest you. You don't want to spend the night in the holding cell."

"Goddamit, I just need five minutes-"

"Natalie?"

And there he is. When Harry lifts his eyes from Natalie, he's met with the partly bored, partly angry stare of Detective Malik or the man that has made the last few weeks of Harry's life a literal hell. If only he did his fucking job.

"I need to speak with you," Harry rushes in before Natalie has a chance to speak. He doesn't walk anywhere towards Detective Malik because he knows he could easily get arrested. It's a fucking police station still.

"You again," Detective Malik says, the arm with the files in his hand dropping down. "You really don't know what a 'no' means."

"I do but not in this situation," Harry shakes his head briefly. "I'm not letting this go."

"I know," Detective Malik cocks his head to the side. "We've all seen your video."

A year ago, Harry would've blushed. Now, he doesn't avert his gaze. All he says is, "Good.".

"You have no authority to dig your nose in the case like this," Detective Malik says. "It's curious to me how you still fail to understand that, Mr. Styles."

"So arrest me," Harry spreads his arms. His bag swings at his side. "If you want to, arrest me. Or are you scared to do it because it would reveal how fucking corrupted this whole county is? How everyone would see that you've had your killer in your face all along but you're not doing shit about it because you're just their little pawn? Or-"

"Alright, that's enough," Detective Malik says, his voice low. He takes two long strides and he's at Harry's side, grabbing his elbow and pulling him out of the station.

"Excuse me," Harry says through his teeth. "Get your fucking hands off me or I will fight you."

"Suit yourself but you're gonna do it out of my station," Detective Malik retorts, still dragging Harry along somewhere. When they round the corner, he finally drops his hand from Harry's elbow but he doesn't storm off and leave as Harry expects him to.

"What?" Harry asks, defensively pulling his arm back. "Why aren't you leaving? What do you want from me?"

Detective Malik breathes in, looking to the side as his hand comes up to his face, his long finger messing with his eyebrow. His eyes meet Harry's again when he takes a step closer to Harry, "Meet me at Kooky's tonight. At seven."

"What?" Harry parrots himself. "Are you trying to ask me out on a fucking date now? I wouldn't date you... never! You're everything that's wrong with the judicial system! You and many more like you! How can you even ask me that?"