Sequel to Zayn's Farm Canon AU

Since many of you wanted a sequel to the farm fic, here it is! ALSO, I'm so sorry I'm so behind on your prompts, uni is keeping me really busy but I'll try to finish them asap :)

Harry's woken up by the sound of his phone ringing. He groans, reaching for his phone. When he sees who's calling him, he bolts up in bed, sitting up and effectively shaking off Zayn from his back.

"Babe, what the hell?" Zayn mumbles before he hides his face in the pillow.

"Sorry, I forgot I had a phone interview this morning," Harry says quickly, pushing his hair out of his face. "It'll be quick."

He clears his throat, dying for some water but there isn't time before he picks up.

"Oh, there he is, hello," the interview, Roman, Harry thinks, says on the other end of the line. "Did I wake you up, Harry?"

"Sort of, yeah," Harry chuckles softly. "It's okay, I forgot to set my alarm. How are you?"

"I'm good, yeah," Roman says. "How are you? Excited for the tour?"

"Very much so," Harry replies as he shifts back on the bed and leans against the headboard. Soon enough, to possibly prevent suffocation, Zayn moves his head from the pillow to Harry's lap and continues to sleep, seemingly. "I'm really excited about it kicking off back home. It's always good to play a show when my family and friends are there to see."

"I'll be honest, I can't wait to see you," Roman says. "You're absolutely incredible on stage. One of the best performers there is right now and I'm not saying that just because I got an incredible merch package from you."

Harry laughs softly as he plays with Zayn's hair. "Thank you, that's very kind of you."

"Babe, let's go back to sleep, it's terribly early," Zayn mumbles. "Hang up, be a rockstart for once."

"Oh, was that someone in your bed?" Roman gasps theatrically. "Harry Styles, you sly minx. Who was that, spill the beans, c'mon."

"It's just my boyfriend being pissy about the disruption in his beauty sleep," Harry smiles down at Zayn, who opens one eye and scowls at Harry. "He's always like this in the mornings, you can continue."

"Boyfriend? That is certainly interesting news, we got more than we bargained for," Roman laughs. "Who is he, do we know him? Have I interviewed him?"

Harry questioningly looks down at Zayn, who's now just a little bit more awake and shakes his head, then pauses and shrugs. 

"I don't believe so, no," Harry replies. "Not in the past two years certainly."

Harry can't wipe the smile off his face. This is something he's wanted for so long he can'r even remember not wanting it. Not only being able to mention a boyfriend out in public but being able to call Zayn his boyfriend. After years of illicit sex and feelings leaking through the cracks in their walls only when they were drunk or stuck in the nothingness between night and morning in dark hotel rooms, they finally have something normal. That's all Harry ever wanted. Having a normal relationship where they can kiss without looking over their shoulders, being able to say 'I love you' without it feeling like betrayal. They were hurling towards this for years and they overcame more obstacles than they thought was even possible. At last, they're finally here.

"Uuuh, okay, this is getting interesting," Roman drawls. "Will you tell me who it is if I'm able to guess?"

Harry laughs. Zayn has a small smile on his lips which Harry considers as a green light to this.