Chapter 14: Party Time Part one

Chapter 14: Party time part one

Sky P.o.v

     Through out the whole week me and Jay hardly talked. I guess you can say it was kinda awkward but then Saturday finally came which  means PARTY TIME. Today we are celebrateing for getting to Compete in America's Best Dance Crew. I can't wait but we have to wait 2 months and right know its June 16 and next weekend is Prom. Oh shit I still have to buy a dress. And after prom my birthday will come up which is July 4. Wow a lot of things are  happening in my life.

~*~

    Me and the girls decided to meet up at Bellas house to get  change for the party. As I was about to walk out the door of my house my mom stopped me "and where do you think your going" she asked and flooded her arms. "I'm going to Bella's house and I'm sleeping there. So can I leave" she looked at me stright in the eye to be honest the face that she was making was really scary now I think I'm gonna have nightmare's for the rest of my life. "All right have fun then" she said and walked away another point for me with another a bad ass lie. When I got there I knocked 3 times on Bella's door. She opened the door and let me in. When we got to her room all the girls where all ready there. "Jasmine come on you gotta wear that dress you can't just wear pants all the time" Abby complained to Jasmine, Jasmine frowned and gave Abby a nasty look "I wear what I wanna fucking wear its not like I'm tyring to impress anyone" Jasmine said and looked at me "Hey Sky how've you been" I giggled " I'm great how about your self" I said and unzipped my bag and grabbed out my outfit for the party. "Oh nothing just dealing with the bitch who standing right next to me" she said and gave a fake smile "Hey what the hell all I said was to put on that damn dress" Abby said and gave Jasmine a death glar. Jasmine rolled her eyes " yeah like I'm gonna put on a hookers dress. I rather die then put that on" " If you don't put on the dress then I'm not driving you to school anymire " " F-f-fine I'll put on the stupid dress" Jasmine said and grabbed the dress from Abby and headed to the bathroom. When everyone was done changing and done with there make up and hair  (A/N: What there wearing is the photo I put up.) We all all walked to Jay House and let me tell you it wasn't a plasint walk in high heels. The reason why we walked was because There wasn't enough room for everyone And trust me Abby's car is really small. When we got in front of Jays door Jasmine knocked 4 times on the door after a few seconds Josh opened the door and when he saw us his mouth jroped opened "damn You guys look nice" josh said and let us in the house. Once all the girls were in the house we saw all the guys looking at us. "Our eyes are up here boys" Bella said. The guys snapped out of there trance and looked at our faces  "Here are the snacks" I said and handed Jay the big bag of snacks. "You look beautiful tonight" I blushed at Jays comment and looked at my feet. "Thanks" everything was silent for a couple of second's until Ava spoke up "so did you guys get everything ready" "yeah we just waiting for you guys to come so we can get the snacks out. I'll be right back just going to put these snacks in bowls" Jay said and turned to walk away once he was out of sight Bella grabbed my arm and whispered in my ear "this is your chance to be around Jay more. Now go" she then pushed me lightly. I glard at her and went to the kithen when I got to the kitchen I saw Jay opening the chips bags and filling them into separate bowls. When he saw me he stopped what he was doing. "Hey Sky what's up" he asked. "Um.. I just came to see if you needed help with anything" he thought for a moment then replyed "yeah sure you can help me bring the chips out" I nodded and grabbed 2 chip bowls and headed to the living room were the party is supposed to take place. I set the bowls on a large table. I then took a good look at the place. I allways loved Jays house I guess you can say he lived in a Mansion. One time I got lost looking for the bathroom let me tell you it wasnt  pleasant getting lost in this big house. After Jay set the bowls on the table he went to the DJ station before he put the song on he looked at me "Ummm by any chance are you wearing shorts under that dress" I looked at him wierdly "Yeah I am wearing shorts.....and why do you ask" he smiled his  million doller smile. " cause I thought that we could dance before the party starts" I got in my danceing position and looked at him and smirked. "Let's do it"

~*~

The speakers where booming and the party was wild. People where either dancing, drinking, makeing out or smoking i looked at Jay to my right with two drinks in my hand. I handed one to him "having fun" I yelled over the music he smirked "Yeah, this party is of the hook how did we get so many people here" he yelled back over the music. "Well you are the schools bad boy so yeah dahhh why wouldn't people come" I then gave him my red cup " I'll be right back I'm just gonna go to the bathroom" I yelled and walked to the bathroom. Once I was done doing my business in the bathroom I walked down the hall about to go back to the party but was thrown up against a wall and two arms on either sides of my head blocking my path. I looked at the person, the person was my ex boyfriend Sean I rolled my eyes at him "What do you want Sean I told you where done, now move"  I said trying to push him off me " come on Babe it was one tiny mistake" he said . I smelled alcohol off his breath he was clearly drunk " One tiny mistake Sean you cheated on me 2 times, Evan after I gave you a second Chance, now I'm not gonna say this again move.out.my.way." I said very slowly. I then  glard at him. He smirked "And like I said before you will always be mine" he started kissing up and down my neck. I felt disgusted. Why did I  date someone like him. "Sean stop I told you were done." I said but he didn't listen I started to get scared. "SEAN I SAID TO----" I was then cut off by somebody pulling Sean off of me. Then kicked and puched Sean. I looked at the persons face it was Jay.....

(A\N: so what do you think is gonna happen next . Comment, vote and share. peace out peoples)

~DANCER414~