Chpater 3: Old friends and new friends

^^^^The photo is Skylar Adams

Sky's P.O.V

                   After class i meant up with my friend Bella how we meant you ask?. Well here''s how it gose when i was 12 yaers i hade so many friends like a lot. i'll start of with this one friend who  i knew seen's i was born her name is Sarah we were like the bestist frends evan know we didnt go to the same school we saw each other every weekend and when i say every weekend i mean every weekend. i thought we were ganna be best friends for life well at list i thoght we were. After my 12th brithday which is in july she stop talking less and less to me were it got to the pont were she completely cut me off. Know that summer of when i was 12 years old my other 2 best friends that i knew  since i was born started to call me more they were sister not twin sister one was older and one was younger not to young tho. The older one's name was Bonnie she was 12 going on 13 in august at the time.

we got along well and the younger one's name was Mia she was 11 at the time. we didnt really get along but hey she was like a little sister to me they all were like sisters to me. That summer was the best summer of my life till this day i wish i can go back to that one summer. Anyways that year in february my dad fixed there mom's car for money becausse he ues to be a mechanic he was gonna get paid $400 dollers but the mom was such a bitch that she never paid him and stoped Mia and Bonnie from seeing me. I wish i can go back and stop my dad from fixing that car. Anyways when i got to middle school i had no frinds at all. But when i got to grade 8 a new girl came inside the school she had no friends just like me (A.K.A it was Bella) we didnt really talk at first. Until that day when SARAH  started to bully me well not bully but trying to bully me till this day she still try's to bully me. At that time she was such a slut at 13 years old we ended up going to the same middle school. Anyways i was at the caf getting some lunch when some really cold stuff went down my back she just pord milk down my back everyone in the caf stared to laugh at me tears stared to come down my face as i run to the bathroom and thats how i meant Bella she was in the bathroom doing her hair when she saw me she helped me and said it will be okay and from that day on became friends.

"Hey Bell wait up" I said as i saw my best friend walking down the hall. "Hey Sky what is up. Wait dont tell me you were late again weren't you" she said and looked at me seriously "Hey how do you know that" "I know that because your Skylar Adams the one who is the famous late girl" she said we bothed laught out loud people looked at ous weirdly. "Hey look the other way people nothing to see here nothing to see here" I said and we laught again we are so wierd. "So are still drooling over lover boy still" She said after we calmed down. When she means lover boy she means Jaden Lee the most hotist guy in this school i liked him since i was in grade 5. He's just so...so.. perfect. We've been friends since grade 1. At lunch he sit's at our lunch table with a couple of some other people me and Bella hang out with. "Shut up what about you are still in love with Alex"i said. Alex is Bella's boyfriend they have been going out for a yaer know  There Perfect with each other "Well yeah dahhh his my boyfriend. and you need to get some help with your come backs because they suck". "What ever at list im a bad ass bitch" i said and did a little dance we both laught then the bell rang "Yo see you later girl i got's to go" she said and stared to walk away. "See yahh" i said and walked down a hall way for my next class.

~****~

After school i went sright to the dance room since it was thrusday. After shutting the door  i toke my phone out of my pocket i pluged it in to a stereo I put the song Your Love by Nicki Minaj on i just love this song.

Shawty, Imma only tell you this once, you're the illest (Bah ba dah dah oh)

And for your lovin' I'm a Die Hard like Bruce Willis

(Bah ba dah dah oh)

You got spark, you, you got spunk

You, you got something all the girls want

You're like a candy store

And I'm a toddler

You got me wantin' more and mo mo more and

Your love, your love (yeah) [x4]

Your love, your love [x4]

He the type to pop tags and be cockin the brim

Might breeze through The Ave, might stop at the gym

And he keep a du rag, keep the wave on swim

Wa-wa-waves on swim so they hate on him

Anyway I think I met him sometime before

In a different life or where I record

I mean he was Adam, I think I was Eve

But my vision ends with the apple on the tree

'S' on my chest cause I'm ready to save him

Ready to give up on anybody that plays him

And I think I love him, I love him just like I raised him

When he call me mama, lil mama, I call him baby

Shawty, Imma only tell you this once, you're the illest (Bah ba dah dah oh)

And for your lovin' I'm a Die Hard like Bruce Willis

(Bah ba dah dah oh)

You got spark, you, you got spunk

You, you got something all the girls want

You're like a candy store and I'm a toddler

You got me wantin' more and mo mo more and

Your love, your love (yeah) [x4]

Your love, your love [x4]

(yo, yo yo yo)

He they type to keep a couple hundred grand in the rubberband

Just left Money Gram in the Lemon Lam

Hot damn make me scream like summer jam

I mean that nigga must be from tha motherland

Anyway I think I met him in the Sky

When I was a Geisha he was a Samurai

Somehow I understood him when he spoke Thai

Never spoke lies and he never broke fly

"S" on my chest let me get my cape on

He so thugged out, Ghostface and Raekwon

Konvict just like Akon

Cuz you know the snitches be puttin a jake on

Shawty, Imma only tell you this once, you're the illest (Bah ba dah dah oh)

And for your lovin' I'm a Die Hard like Bruce Willis

(Bah ba dah dah oh)

You got spark, you, you got spunk

You, you got something all the girls want

You're like a candy store and I'm a toddler

You got me wantin' more and mo mo more and

Your love, your love (yeah) [x4]

Your love, your love [x4]

Find me in the dark

I'll be in the stars

Find me in your heart

I'm in need of your love

Your Love, your love, your love, your love

Baby, you’re the illest, your love

Your love

When i was done danceing i was completely wet with sweat. When i was about to bend down to get my water bottle i heard clapping comeing from the door way. I froze completely oh shit this cant be happening to me i turned around to find JAY THOMAS.

(A\N:So what do you think coment,vot and share)

~WINTER73737~