Chapter 15: Party Time part two

Chapter 15: Party Time Part two

Jay P.O.V

                Where the hell is she I asked my self. She only went the bathroom it doesn't take that long. I then saw Josh so I walked over to him . He gave me a questioned look. "Yo have seen Sky anywhere she said that she was going to the bathroom like 15 minutes ago" he nodded a no "Nahh I haven't seen her" I handed him my two cups I hade in my hands and went to where the bathroom was. As I was approaching the bathroom I heard a guys voice "come on Babe it was one tiny mistake" the guy said ."One tiny mistake Sean you cheated on me twice, Evan after I gave you a second Chance, now I'm not gonna say this again move.out.my.way." This time it was Sky who spoke. This guy Sean must be her ex boyfriend. "And like I said before you will always be mine"I clenched my fist clearly mad. Who dose this guy think he is putting his hands on Sky "Sean stop I told you were done." What the hell was this asshole doing to her. I started to walk towards them. "SEAN I SAID TO----" Sky started but was interrupted by me riping Sean off of her. I then started to kick and punch Sean This basterd was gonna pay for what he did to Sky. Whit one more punch to his bleeding face I let him go and stood up straight. I then look at Sky she gave a small smile then let some tears escape her eyes "Thank you so mush for saveing me....i --thought---i thought----" I cut her off by hugging her she hugged back and cryed. "Its gonna be alright I won't let him touch you again" I said. I saw that She claimed down a little "Let's get outta here please" she said I nodded "yeah let's get outta here" I looked over at Sean one more time he was know standing up and holding his nose. "Yeah let's get outta here". I took her hand and we walked away.

Sky P.O.V

I can't believe I use to love Sean well....at first he was really nice and was the popular guy of the school but after what he did tonight I will never forgive.... Actually I was never going to for give him. He use to abuse me and cheat on me he was a really bad boyfriend to think I loved him once. Once me and Jay got to his car. He unlocked the doors and we got in. When we where both seated inside his car it was silent . . . . . . "So where do you wanna go" I looked at Jay with little tears left in my eyes "Let's go to the dance studio I wanna let off some steam by Dancing" I said trying not to make my voice crack "But you're wearing a dress" I giggled a little "I always come prepared..I'm wearing shorts" I said. Jay smirked And stated the engine to his car. Then we where off to the studio.

~*~

As I approached the door of the studio I grabbed the key out of my small purse and unlocked the door. Me and Jay walked into the studio. Jay shut the door then flicked on the lights. I put my purse down on the table and grabed my phone from out it. I walk over to the spickers and plugged up my phone, and put on the song 'I bet' by Ciara. I got into place and waited for the song to play.

I bet you start loving me
Soon as I start loving someone else
Somebody better than you
I bet you start needing me
Soon as you see me with someone else
Somebody other than you
And I know that it hurts
You know that it hurts your pride
But you thought the grass was greener on the other side
I bet you start loving me
Soon as I start loving someone else
Somebody better than you

As I was dancing I looked over at Jay who was now seating at the couch looking at me dance. I blushed a little and kept on dancing like there was no tomorrow

Is that your bitch over there giving me the ugly stare
The one with the silicone ass, and the Brazilian hair?
You ain't gon' respect me no no no till I'm not there
See, I got you comfortable, now you ain't really scared