Chapter 5:The beginning of a new crew

^^^^^^^

This photo is Sky's best friend Bella (Bella is Rihanna)

(A\N:Just so everyone knows i will be changing a little bit of the show Amrica's best dance crew it will be a little differnt okay)

Sky P.O.V

                      "know all we gotta do is find people who can dance. And we need our own DJ" Jay said. We were know at a cafe in Brooklyn.(A\N:BTW they live in New York City)

I looked up at him he was sitting across from me. "Why do we need a DJ" I asked cluelessly "So he or she can make some remix's for our dance crew" he said to me like i was stupid "Ohhh." i looked down at my saled. He was looking at his phone maybe seeing what we have to do to compete. "Oh and we need to make a dance video to compete but we batter prey that we get in because they only pick 10 crew's" i looked up at him once again he really is hot once you think about it. Wait what what am i saying no way i like Jaden Lee not.......him right. "Ummm how many rounds is there" i asked he toke a quick look at me and went back on his phone"There is 6 rounds. And we need we need at list 6 or 7 people in our group and a few extras maybe"He said and put his phone in his pocket and looked at me"So you got any idea's who should be in our group Sky" he asked.i thought for a moment "Well there is someone who can do the DJing for ous"i said not sure of my self "Really who" i thought about it for awhile and then replyed "Well how about my best friend Bella she is really good at making remix's and shit" He looked suprised "Well call her and tell her to come her" he said. "Why dose she need to come here" "Just call her okay you will see when she gets here" he said i sighed and pulled out my phone and clicked Bella name in my contact list. It rang until she picked up the phone. "HEYYYYYYY SKY WHATS UP GIRLLY" she yelled into the phone which made me pull the phone away from my ear. "Nothing mush anyways come down to the cafe i need a talk to you about something" I said into the phone "Okay be there in 5 byeeeeee" "Byeeeeeee" i said into the phone and hang up Then looked at Jay "There you happy know" i said he smiled at me.

~***~

"Wait wait wait what you want me to be your DJ for you're dance group, and Sky you dont evan know how to dance" Bella said. She was sitting on Jay's side of the both. "Bella i know how to dance its been a secret seen's i was 14 years old " i said and looked down "Are you serous and you never told me this what the hell Skylar" she said a little pissed off that i didnt tell her about this. "I'm sorry okay i didint know you would be pissed at this. But right know you cant be pissed because we need a dance crew and a DJ so can you be our DJ please" i said hopeing she would say yes. She calmed down a little bit and sighed "Whatever you need me to do. But this is not letting you off the hock you got it" she said and smiled. I smiled to and said "Okay" i high fived her. and then we both looked at Jay who didnt evan say a word for 10 minutes thats a frist. "Hey Jay we found our DJ know all we gotta do is find 7 people for our dance crew" i said to him. "oh i know someone who can dance well.Actually two people i know" Bella said quickly before Jay can evan say anything Poor Jay. "Who" me and Jay said at the same time she looked from Jay to me and said "Jaden and Alex" She said (A/N: if you for got. Alex is Bella's boyfriend and Jaden is Jaden Lee the one that Sky likes) "Wait do you mean Jaden Lee" i asked supriesed "Yeah what's the prolblem" Jay said to me "Oh its cause Sky lik------"i cut Bella off by all most jumping over the table and covering her mouth people looked at us like we were crazy. 'Its cause i.......i.......i like pie thats what dear Bella means right Bella" i said and re moved my hands from her mouth "No tha---"i cut her  off again by puting my hands over her mouth again "That what she maens" i said and sat back down again. "Anyways as i was saying Jaden is a good break dancer and hip-hop dancer. And Alex can Hip-hop dance" Bella said. "Okay thats good call them both and tell them to come over to the cafe to talk okay" Jay said "I'll call them and tell them to come" Bella said and smiled and toke out her phone "And i know 3 people who can dance so i'll call them to" Jay said an toke out his phone too. This cafe is gonna get crowded really soon. 

~***~

Soon after There was 8 people around our both table. There was Jay, Bella,Me,Jaden and Alex and 3 people that Jay called. They told me there names there was Abby, Jasmine and Josh. They were really cool people. "Wait so you want all of us to join your dance crew right" jasmine said to Jay and i. "Yes"Jay replyed "All right im in yo" Jasmin said. Jasmine was the type of tomboy girl and Abby was such a girly girl. "I'm in to Jay" Abby said "Yeah me to Bro"Josh said "We are to Sky" Alex and Jaden said "Okay everyone meant here tomorrow at 6 got it" Jay said "Right" everyone said then we all got up to leave. Once i was out the door Jay was calling my name "Sky wait up" i turned around to see Jay "Hey whats up" I said   to him "You going to that house party at 8" he asked. "Nahhhh i dont go to house party's during the week sorry"I said. "To bad" "Yeah" i looked down at my shoe's and said "Anyways i'll see you tomorrow bye" i said and gave him bongs i stared to walk away "Bye Skylar" he said "Don't push it Jay its Sky" I said we both laught and then i  walked home.

(A:N:So what y'all think comment, vote and share)

~WINTER73737~