Chapter 4: The big Idea

^^^^^^

This photo is Jay (By the way its Chris Brown who play's Jay Thomas)

Jay's P.O.V

                    When i woke up this mornig i was planing to skip school today and go chili with some of my bro's drink, smoke and break dance. but no my dumb ass school gotta call my mother.

"Jay is this true are you really skiping school" my mom said and looked at me seriously. "No ma i haven't been skiping school" i said not looking at her and playing with my breakfast which was bacon and egg's Me and my mom were in the dinning room she was sitting across from me looking mad as ever i guess i should make a ran for it. "Well your school called me before and said you haven't been to school for 3 days. look at me right know and tell me the truth" she said really mad i rolled me eyes and looked at my mother "JAY AMLIO THOMAS do not roll your eye's at me young man. Tell me the truth right know" She yelled really pissed off. i'm in real big trouble now oh shit. "I was out with some of my hommie's okay" i said "And what were you and your "hommies" doing and i want a stright anwer Jay" i guess i got no choice but to say"We were doing a break dance competition and i won. and got $1000 cause we beat on it okay are yeah happy now" i said and stood up and grabed my bag from the side of the table and started to walk off "And were do you think your going i ain't done with you boy" she said and stood up as while. "TO SCHOOL LIKE you want me to. i'm gonna be late" i yelled and made sure the to slab the door on my way out. I jump in my car and headed to school i guess should go any ways so the school dont call my mother and tell her that i skiped again. and then have another fight with her it's been really hard for me and her ever since my father died a year ago that's when i started to skip school when my dad died he was the only one i was close to. When i got to school i headed to my locker  to grab my stuff but was interrupted by the school's slut Brooke Ivy she lead into the locker right next to mine's "Hi jay whats up"She said in her most fake voice ever "Nothing much Brooke" i said still looking for my english class stuff. "So are we still on for to night baby" she said with a wink "Errr cant today i got a detention and it wont finish until 9" I lied well i really do got a detetion today but it end's at 5 but really all i want to do after detention is hade to that house party at 7  "Since when dose Jay Thomas go to detention's" She said a little pissed is she really pissed at that. "I just do today okay" i said and slabed my locker door shut and walked off. Hoe's theys days.

When i got to english class and toke my set in the back of the class which is right next to the window it was so boring  i didnt listing to anything Mrs. Harris was saying. But in the middle of class i heard a tough at the window when i looked out i saw SKYLAR ADMAS she was trying to get the window open What the fuck. She beant down for a minute out of breath when she looked up i looked at her wierdly. I guess she saw me because  she moughed "Help" i nobbed a yes she smiled we both looked to see if Mrs.Harris was looking but then some one knocked on the class door she went and opened the door and closed it be hide her. Look's like someone's getting some botty.  i got up and started to pull on the window man it was so hard after awhile it opened finally. I steped a side and let her jump in. "Thank you so much i can't----" she said once she got in but i cut her off by saying "Thank me later" We both looked in each other's eye's wow she was beautiful wait what am i saying. The class door stared to open oh shit Skylar toke a set real fast right in frought of mine. i closed the window and sat down at my desk. Okay what was that all about after awhile she turned around and smiled at me i smiled back she turned back around.

~***~

~After school~

I fucking hate detention's like shit im siting her bored out of my mind but today i was lucky i got to leave early for good behaver Thank you lord. As i was walking down the hall i heard music it was Your love by nicki minaj. So i flowed the music it was comeing from the dance room. Look's like some one is dancing so i opened the door a little to see.....My eyes all most poped out of my head it was Skylar Adames. da fuck i didnt know she can dance. as i watch her move her body i was amazed at her dance move's.

When the song ended I started to clap and walk over to her.

Sky's P.OV

I was so sprised i hade to blink twice. Jay Thomas saw me dance oh shit what am i going to do.  He stared to walk over to me and stop in front of me " Know That was good were did you learn how to dance like that"He asked as his hands fall beside him. "Ummm youtube" i said serously but he toke it as a joke and stared to laught that little jerk "Hey whats so funny jerk"i said and looked at him like he was cr-cr(Crazy) "That you learned how to dance on youtube are you for real Skylar" He said and stared to laugh again "Yes im for real and by the way call me Sky" I said he stoped laughing after what seemed like forever "Okay i'm done"he said and let go of my shlodder that he was holding on to so he count fall over. that  asshole. "Your an ass you know that" I said and looked at him pissed off "Your right i do got a sexy ass" He said. I rolled my eyes and turned around and walked to my bag and picked it up."Hey wait i'm sorry for laughing at you. but for real you are a good dancer tho" he said "Thanks i try" i said and walked over to my phone and unpluged it and stuffed it into my pocket. "Have you ever thoght about putting your own dnace crew together" he asked "No i keep my dancing a secret" "Well thats to bad" 'Yeah" i looked down at my feet and looked up again "Well it was nice seeing you but i gotta go' i said and started to walk off "Hey wait" he said after i was all most out the door. I turned around "Yeah" i asked "I got a idea Skyla--- i mean Sky" "What is it" i said he toke a deep braeth and let it out "How about we come up with a dance crew" i looked at him crazy no way was i doing that. "And compete in "america's best dance crew" He said i looked at him opened eyed "Are you for real i dont evan think we are old enough to compete" i said very nervous "It says you have to be 18 or older to compete so all we gotta do is  find people who are 18 and over"(A\N:i dont think it 18 and older to comete) "But im not 18 Jay so i cant be in the crew" i said very serously "Will just lie that your 18 okay know come on what do you say" he said and put out his hand in front of me for me to shack. Should i do it or should i not do it "I heard there's a prize and you win a $4'0000 if we win" he said. money i need money for my family and to get me to uni and maybe evan a car. I looked at his hand and then looked at his face. I toke a deep breath and said "Okay im in" and then shock his hand.

(A\N:So what do you think i know it really long it took me all night to write this so hope you enjoyed comment vote and share)

~WINTER73737~