Chapter 2: Late Again

Sky P.O.V

BEEP!.......BEEP!..........BEEP!

                 I woke to my alarm i riped the plug out of the wall. Then  i toke my phone from the bed side table and looked at the time it read 10:10am it toke me awile to.... "Shit" i mumbled "I'M late for SCHOOL........AGAIN" i got up right away and thorw on what ever was in my closet. after i was done getting ready i ran down stairs i saw my mom and dad fighting once again what else is new. I ran out the door and practically ran to school seens i missed the metro. When i got there the school doors were locked just my luck  the only way i can get in to the school is by the office or the..."That's it" i had a good idea since i had engish first which on the first floor i could open the english class room window and jump inside. I am so smart after walking around the school i finally found the class room window. I looked inside and saw Mrs.Harris writing something on the bored. I pulled on the window but it wouldnt open "Errrrrr....Shit" i bead down compltley out of breath one i looked up the schools bad boy Jay Thomas was looking at me wiredly "Help" i said he nobbed a yes we both looked to see if Mrs.Harris was looking but just then someone knoked on the class room door Mrs. Harris went to the door when she opened the door she went out side and closed the door be hide her. Wired i thoght just then Jay was pulling on the window to get it open. after awhile it opened he step a side and i jumped in. "Thank you so much i can't---" He cut me off "Thank me later" he said we both looked in each others eyes his eyes were so--- and once again i get cut off the class room door was opening i took a seat at a desk right in frought of Jay's seat. Jay closed the window real fast and sat down at his seat. i sighed a sigh of relief  and imgined me doing the happy dance in my head. i made it.

(A\N: So what do think of the frist chapter sorry i didnt wright that much but i might wright later comment ,vote and share)

~WINTER73737~