Chapter 8: My Family

Sky P.O.V

                         That night Jay drove me home "So see you tomorrow" i said about to get out of the car "Yeah see you tomorrow" We gazed in each others eyes his eyes were so beautiful..... wait what the no i do not think like that Skylar. i shock my head and got out of the car. After shuting the door i waved at him he waved back then drove away. After about 10 secounds of standing there and smileing like a idiot i went inside my house. After shuting the door behide me i noticed that all the lights where off. mhmm I guess everyone's sleeping i thoght  i went to the kitchen to get something to eat i went to the fridge right away "So who was that" i shut the fridge so fucking fast like a lightning bolt. I stood sright and turned around slowly it was dark in the kitchen so i couldn't see who was there. "Who the hell is there" i asked really freaked out. suddenly the light was flicked on and i could see who was there "Your mother" my mom said and put her hands on her hips and looked at me with evil eyes. Ohhh shit i'm in so mush trouble i thought "So know that you know who it is. Tell me who's car you got out of" should i tell her that it was Jay. Noooooo then she will filp if i told her that i got out of a guys car...... i got it i thought "One of my frinends from school we hade a movie day" i hade a stright face "Oh really was it a girl or a guy" she asked giveing me once again the evil mom eye. yup i'm in trouble i might as well throw my self under a bus right. i thought "It was a girl you know Bella from school yeah that was her" I said about to walk away. She stoped me by saying "You know your to young to have a boyfriend"she gave me a fake smile. i was laughing so hard in my head i all ready hade 2 boyfriends in my past life so where is she trying to get here i thought. i gave her a sile and said 'Whatever and by the way i'm turning 18 in one mouth so where are you trying to get here" i walked right past her and headed to my room. Me and my 4 year old sister named Tessie share a room. my family dose not have a lot of money. we live on the frist floor of an apartment buliding with only 2 bedrooms and one bathroom. imagine ONE BATHROOM for a family of 4. My family sometimes fight over whose gonna pay the rent money or who's gonna buy the groceries. i sometimes  support my family by working at the cafe every saturnday from 9am to 3pm. When i got inside my room i saw my baby sister all cuddled up to a teddy bear. Awww so cute i thought after that i changed in to my PJ and layed down on my bed i thought about how Jay all most kissed me whould i've kissed back or not who knows. Soon after i went in to a dreamless sleep.

(A\N:Yeah sorry its short but i'll update soon Ohh and HAPPY NEW YEAR comment,vote and share)

~SWAGGG247~

 (BTW:I changed my uesrname i sometimes do that):):):)