I'LL BE BACK

"Good morning, Tenzin."

The doctor paused. The nurse's grave face indicated something was up.

"Tenzin, is everything okay?"

"You have an appointment, doctor."

Charya frowned, changed his Starbucks Macchiato from his right to his left hand to look at his wristwatch. He was early, and he had no appointment scheduled before eleven.

"Who--."

The nurse motioned with her head to the door that gave into the waiting room. The doctor went, opened, and closed the door shut with a bang.

"What is she doing here?" The doctor said with his back against the door; he blocked in case of a rampage.

The nurse shrugged, "I don't know she was here when I arrived. When I asked her why she was here, she just muttered, you two have important matters to discuss.

Charya looked up at the corner up to his eye as he pondered. He saw no subject that would bring the woman to his cabinet. Their appointment was three months away, and he didn't expect to see her before.

"What do you want to do doctor, should I send her away?"

"No, no, I'll see what she wants," Charya took a deep breath, turned the doorknob, opened, and let loose his natural charming smile, "good morning."

Margot got up; internally, she cringed at the sight of his outfit; being good looking didn't exempt one from color matching, the woman thought.

"Good morning, doctor," Margot shook his outstretched hand.

"Is everything alright? I don't believe we have an appointment."

Margot looked around. The nurse and another woman who arrived seemed keen to hear her answer.

"Eh, can we discuss this in your office?"

The doctor shifted to look at the nurses who rushed to pretend occupations before focusing on Margot once more, "yes, sure. Please, follow me."

Margot accompanied the doctor, who frowned as he still attempted to figure out the reason for Margot's visit. The doctor opened his office, "after you."

Margot entered and went to sit down while the doctor hanged his coat, posed his briefcase and coffee before taking a seat. He joined his hands on his desk, "so tell me, what brings you here?"

"You."

Charya leaned his head to the side and pointed to himself, "me?"

"I've given it some thought. I need to speak to a professional."

"Good," Charya adjusted his position in his seat, "I'm glad you've come to the right decision. I'm sure you'll be able to discover the source of your issue. Talking to someone is essential; sometimes, one or three consultations are--. "

Margot placed a hand on her heart, "oh, I'm so relieved. I was scared you wouldn't agree to do it."

The doctor narrowed his eyes and pursed his lips giving time to Margot's words to reach the targeted spot in his mind, which light up like a light bulb, "eh, when you said professional, you meant me?"

Margot nodded and smiled, "you were so persuasive the other day. I thought, Margot, why search for an expensive psychologist who will play UNO on his phone while you do a recap of your life when you can do your psychoanalysis with someone you've met and who you already trust."

Charya linked his hands again and leaned forward, "Ms.--."

"Nzuma."

"Yes, miss Nzuma, I'm an occupational doctor. What you are asking me is out of my field, do you understand?"