NEEDS

Charya left Hadrien with a clearer vision of his situation. He had to find a way to execute things without causing too much damage.

Fay told him she had a conference in Brussels, and unlike when she usually announced her trips, Charya wasn't sad. He had his bed for himself, and he didn't even miss her for once.

His attitude astounded him, yet Charya accepted it. It wasn't an abrupt shutdown; the man's emotions were already a mess long before his Margot Gate. Now, Charya knew he reached the end of his journey. The escalation switch in his mind was out of order, but it didn't help him to sleep.

On Margot's side, it was as though Charya had tagged her, and it was her turn to toss and turn. If, until then, Diva absorbed her attention. There, her daughter took time off and let Charya rent out some thinking space.

What was the stunt he pulled in his office?

"Nya-nya-nya, I'm getting married," Margot muttered as she fixed her headscarf, and the scene replayed. The man had even paused his speech as if he gave Margot the cue to object, and then he got flustered.

What did he expect?

It wasn't like she could say don't do it.

Charya kissed her but made no promises. Margot had no legitimacy to say or react another way, or did she?

No, it would have sounded like a series with bad ratings or a low budget that hurried to wrap up the season. Margot would lie if she said she had no feelings for him, but she wasn't ready for anything if there was anything to obtain from the situation. Still, she thought of Charya all night.

If Charya saw himself cruising with Margot. The woman saw the behind-the-scenes and the technical issues of her womanhood.

The feelings for Charya didn't wake or shake her inner cove. She appreciated and knew the hugs and kisses were her limits.

Trauma.

Doctor Coudray had explained that her body reacted to trauma. Knowing Nathan or her education caused much of it wasn't enough to resolve her problem. Margot had to dig within herself and find hints which would lead her to the key.

She had issues that didn't have a known remedy, but she knew one thing she wouldn't cry if her libido never came back.

Without sex, life found new meaning. Margot felt like she had more time, and she wasted it less. To hell with the videos that said if a woman doesn't have sex, she becomes an old Lady.

What if there was nothing to fix?

Perhaps Margot, with the high sex drive, was the fake, and Sexless Margot was the real deal. The woman had never felt more alive since the sexual recreation exited her days, but she doubted some people would accept her the way she was.

Was there someone who could enroll for a relationship where the goal was to cultivate intimacy in other ways than penetration?

Margot was a novice, but she had the will to learn, and what she needed in the future was someone with the patience and love to explore these other forms of intimacy with her.

Thus, she wanted to avoid embarking on anything in hast.

Charya was attractive, but he was someone else's. Margot couldn't do what Nathan did to her, especially when she knew she wouldn't supply the dream girl package.

No matter how Margot looked at things, she wasn't the right match on paper. Charya was better off with his fiancée, but why did he give off the mood of wanting her?

His behavior aroused Margot's daydream mechanism.

The hopeless romantic didn't want to fall into that trap again, for she knew how hard she could fall when they danced together at the HipHop venue. Charya had no dress sense, but that was about all she disliked. Margot always laughed when her mind whisked up their encounters, even when Charya brought out his know-it-all trait. To her surprise, she even listened to him.