A Blooming emotion (Broly x reader) part 2

At long last here is part 2! I'm sorry if its too short, appreciate everyone's patient, I hope you guys enjoy 🤧❤

" (Y/N)...Do you wanna go back inside?"

You open your eyes, turning your head slightly to see Broly sitting next to you.
His gaze fixed on your form showing a hint of concern.

You gotten so comfortable laying on grass that you have fallen asleep while reading. Ever since the day at the garden, the both of you would spend the afternoon there after his training session with Goku. You bought a book on flora so you could read to him, he prefers to sit under a large tree that was in the center of it all.

You would bring a large bag of different snacks for him to sample. You have to go to multiple markets often but seeing his reaction, his eyes brightening up like a child on christmas morning makes it all worth it.

He eventually opened up to you, telling you about how he met his friends and how he lived before then. Finding out that he was living on an isolated world for the majority of his life was sad enough but to hear about what his father has done breaks your heart.

You never mention anything about his father unless he mentions it first but you cant help the anger that swells whenever you think about that awful man. Despite all that Broly has never spoken ill of him and although you don't understand, you respect his decision You are snapped out of your thoughts when you felt a hand gently touch your head.

You couldn't help but feel your face heating up, he has never been the one to get all touchy feely like Goku is with is family or friends. In fact most of the time it would just be a pat on the shoulder or a tug on your sleeve. You don't mind of course, quite the opposite. His strong hands that could easily crush your head feels warm and gentle. Broly tilted his head slightly to the side, frowning slightly in confusion.
"..Do you feel okay (Y/N)..?"

You pat his forearm quickly, too embarrassed to make eye contact with the saiyan. "I-Im perfectly fine broly, just been thinking that's all" For someone so powerful.. His innocence and compassion is the most dangerous thing about him!

Broly remains silent seemingly debating with himself. He then shifted his body closer to yours.
Before you can question him any further, he suddenly slid his hand down to the side of your face cupping your cheek in his hand."
..Your face is so red..." He leaned in closer as if to get a better look at you.You can feel your heartbeat skyrocket as his onix eyes stare into yours, almost as if he is looking for an answer.

You frozen in place, not daring to move an inch while he stared. You took this opportunity to observe his face, the multiple scars that decorated his handsome face and well toned body. You always felt this ever since you first saw him and now this feeling has gotten stronger. It felt like a century has past before he spoke once more, his soft gentle voice you can barley hear aside from your own heartbeat. "Oh..that's it" he says as if he came to a realization.

"W-what is it b-broly?" You manage to stuttered out, trying to compose yourself but failing miserably. A warm smile graced his face as he spoke "You look just like a rose.." You mind went blank, trying to process what exactly what he told you. (-Windows XP error sound- lol) if your face wasn't flushed before it sure is now, you stubbled to a standing position.

"T-tea! I would love y- to! I mean to drink some right now, I'll go get us some. You stay right there okay I'll be right back!" You quickly spoke, Broly looked slightly confused and before can respond you run back to Capsule corp, holding your face feeling how flushed it has gotten. What just happened?? ...Krillin was right he is dangerous! If i don't calm down now I think my heart is gonna burst out my chest!

Broly watched as (Y/N) ran, His still stretched out to to where she was sitting. As soon she was out of sight Broly held his hand against his chest, feeling his heartbeat racing. Why did he feel like this he wondered as he closed his eyes. His mind kept going back to your flushed face and his confused look was replaced with a look happiness.

"...just like a flower.."

I was gonna end it here but im not sure, should i make a part 3?