{ Comfort } Various x reader prologue

(Hey so I had this little idea for a one shot but I thought it would be nice if I can use it for more than one character! So Along with any normal one shot I will also will be doing this little series as well 😊 I will upload as soon as I can and thank you for reading!)

Boom" you cling your blanket around you as the storm outside makes a turn
for the worse.
The window howls as you shut your eyes siently telling yourself that it's not gonna hurt you.
You think that after all you been through with Goku and the gang that a little storm like this is nothing but nope.
You always been scared of thunder ever since you were little, even when you try to sleep you end up having nightmares.
The only time you was able to get some sleep was when your sister stayed with you.
After a party had to end early cause of the storm suddenly appearing, you and the rest of the Z warriors are staying at Bulmas place for the night. Although some said that they will be fine to travel, Bulma insisted and who wants to argue with her?
A loud boom causes you to jump from your bed, tears threatening to fall. Wraping the blanket around yourself, you quickly make your way to your door. Slowly placing your hand on the knob, you open it leading you to the hallway. It was pitch black as your only source of light gleamed through the windows.
You hastily make your way to a certain someone's room, standing in front of their door. You raise your hand to knock but hesitate, what if they say no?? I'll just embarrass myself..but there is a very slim chance they will answer...making up your mind you knock on the door.