Hero : (Gohan x reader)

(Finally was able to write something! So sorry for the wait but I couldn't think of anything. I feel like this was rushed but so far I like it. I'm not sure how many parts it might have but I'll see how it goes! I hope you enjoy ❤)

This is just perfect you thought as

You ran through the dark alley, tears threaten to fall as you hear the men chase after you.I just had to go through a short cut at this hour and now I'm running for my life. You almost run into a wall, eyes widdening as you realize you are caught in a dead end. You turn to face the men who caught up, breathing heavily.

You hear their wicked laughter as they approached "Not that I don't enjoyed our little game of tag but if you don't mind I will be taking that necklace of yours" one of the men spoke as you clenched it in your hands.

They already took your bag but they still want more! This was the only thing you had left that your mother have gave you before she past away and you'll be damned if you are just gonna hand it to them! "Didn't want to kill you but you left me no choice doll~" you see the moonlight glistening from his gun as he points it towards you.

"This is it...is this how I go out..?" You thought as you clenched your eyes, bracing yourself for the impact. But instead of feeling any pain, you felt warm arms holding you. "Are you alright miss?" You opened your eyes to see a boy staring at you with worried eyes.

"Wha-"

"What the hell?! How did you get past us?!" One of the men yells as i snap my attention back to them. "three against one? Don't ya think that's over kill?"

"Shut up!" You hear the the gun fire and see it was aim straight towards him but all you saw was him tilt his head to the side. You stared at him flabbergasted "...Did he just dodge a bullet?"

"How could he-! Argh! Kill him!!" All three men open fire at him but you couldn't even see his arm move as he blocks the bullets with his bear hand! As their guns dies down, you see the him open his palm and lets the bullets he caught fall to the ground. woah the bullets are all smashed up!..who is this guy?! The three men dropped their guns in horror as casually puts you down and steps in front of you.

In a blink of an eye the three men were suddenly on the ground as the he stood behind them. "D-Did you kill them?"

"Huh? No I just knocked them unconscious" you looked forward as you hear sirens closing in
"we should go."

"Huh but how-?" You yelped as you were suddenly in a princess hold as he flys of just before the police arrived at the scene.

A

nd he can fly?! He lands by a empty park and he puts you down gently. Your legs almost gave up on you as the he helped you keep your ground "S-sorry but that was a lot for me to take in.." Still trying to process what actually happened just minutes ago. "Oh sorry about that must come as a shock huh?" He nervously as he scratches the back of his head with a grin on his face.

After having a bit of a breathe you took the time to actually look at your savior. He has these dark onix eyes that glisten under the streetlights with dark spiky hair to match. His clothes were slightly odd as well wearing what looks like green training gear with a red cape but it actually looks cute on him. You could have sworn you have seen him somewhere before. You blush realizing you have been gawking at him as he coughs a bit to get your attention.

" T-This belongs to you right?" He says as he hands you your bag that the thiefs took from you. " It does! Thank you so much...I don't know how can I repay you.."
"Don't mention it, I'm just glad I made it in time. Will you be fine here?" Conicedently the park he landed in is right by house so I know I can make it home safely. " y-yes I'll be fine.." He turns around to leave but you reach out to hold on his sleeve.

"Wait!" He turns to face you again with a confused look "Can you tell me your name?" He pauses a bit in hesitation
"..My name is Son Gohan.."
"Son Gohan...Oh I knew it! You go to our school don't you!" He's the new kid that just transferred to our school a week ago. I kept hearing rumors of him being handsome but now you know for a fact it's true.

You see him flich in surprised and looks around as if anyone was here to hear our conversation."U-um yes your right...but would you mind keeping what you saw a secret? you understand don't you?"
You nod your head in agreement "yes of course!"
"I have to go now, you should hurry home as well (Y/N)." Without a other word he takes off into the sky as you stare in awe. You made it back home and quickly got ready for bed, exhausted from what happened. There was something bothering you ever since he left..

"How does he know my name?"

Pushing that thought aside you decided that you will figure this out yourself tomorrow as you let sleep overcome you.