Loveable Goof ( Goku x reader) : part 2

After clearing out the restaurant ( and your wallet) you and Goku decide to go relax by a river side. As nightime starts approaching you decide to lay back and stare at the sky staring at what seems like never ending stars slowly start appearing. Goku following your lead also layed back next to you, closing his eyes with a content sigh. I took this chance to stare at his at his peaceful face, studying the features of his face.

I thought back to his words from earlier , he have been so kind and encouraging towards you and although he probably just being friendly like he always is. I can't help but notice that he a little more gentle and touchy towards me compared to our other friends. Could he possibly like me back? Or am I just reading too much into his actions...I need to find out. I guess i was really lost in my thoughts that I didn't realize that Goku has been waving his hand in front of my face trying to get my attention."Hey are you okay? You been staring at me this whole time" I mentally face palm myself.

I look away quickly "sorry just thinking..." Gathering all the courage I can muster I look back at him. " Goku...being able to hang out with you like this feels like a dream come true..but there something I want you to know..that I l-love you!" i shut my eyes and holds my hands against my chest " I want to know how you feel about me.." after a few seconds of silence I feared the worst, that I just ruined my friendship with him. " um just forget what-"

I didn't get to finish my sentence when I felt his gently grab my waist and pulls me towards him. I open my eyes to him stare at me with such a serious look I hardly ever see from him. "Y/N...since the moment I saw you, I knew that you were special...not only just in being able to fight but how I cherish the time we spent together...I'm not really good with these kinds of things but I think I can show you how I feel." He then cupped my face in his hands and leans in kissing me softly. I felt my heart jump with joy, returning the kiss. He pulls away slowly and holds me close to him as I rest my head against his chest as we stare at the stars together. I look up to see him grinning like goof asked he leans down to kiss my forehead. He might be a goof but he's a loveable goof.