Masterpiece ( Piccolo x reader) part 1

Y/N = Your name

You wouldn't call yourself a drawing master but you do believe you are pretty good at it. It has been a skill you have worked on for years and you are proud of it. Lately you have been drawing different types of turains seeing the beauty in mother nature. Today you decided to vist out in a forest not too far from your city home, for a few days just to get a good feeling for the area. You decided to wonder around hopefully you will find something that will get your creativity flow.

Along the way, you notice the sound of a water fall and decided to follow it. Just as you spotted the waterfall you notice a figure seemingly floating in air! You quickly hid behind a large rock and started to examine the mysterious stranger. Besides some of the more obvious appearance such as the antenna's and greenish skin, you realized he ways actually very fit and handsome. It seemed that he was meditating, his eyes closed and legs crossed. His face tough and stoic, Not moving an inch only the wind that let his cape sway in a slow rhythm.

You needed to draw him. Careful as to not make any sound , you slowly took out your sketch book and began to draw. After an hour or so you were just about finished surprised he hasn't moved the whole time. You try to get up but not realizing that your legs fell asleep from sitting in the same position for too long.

You fell fowards landing on the soft grass with a small yelp, gasping as you now see the man staring at you with a small glare. You quickly sat up and laughed nervously.

" H-Hello! I'm so sorry to disturb but um.." You grabbed your sketch book and held it in your arms " I hope you don't mind but I was drawing you..and if let me..can I finish? I promise I won't be a distraction!" After a moment of silence you looked up at the man to see him with his eyes closed once more. Taking that as a yes, you smiled softly and started were you left off

You continued to draw, adding small finishing details as you couldn't help but notice his glances at you. He would quickly close his eyes as soon you look back up at him. You sighed softly as you finally finished your drawing, you got up and stretch your arms you look at the him. "Hey I finished! Do you want to see it?" He doesn't say anything as you sigh. "Well.. thank you so much for letting me draw"

Just as you we're about to walk away a voice stopped you in your tracks "You know most humans run from the sight of me...you aren't afraid?"

You turn to see him stand in front of you, with an expression you can't figure out. You just smile "I don't think your scary at all..." You take out your book and handed it to him, showing him the drawing "actually i think you're quite handsome". You saw a small blush to dust his cheeks as he just continue to stare at the drawing of himself. You giggled and smiles softly

"Would it be okay to if I stop by tomorrow? I would love to draw this lovely scenery" He just gives a slight nod in reply

" My name is Y/N, what's yours?"

"Piccolo" You grin as you held your sketch book in your arms once more.

" Nice to meet you Piccolo!"