Masterpiece (Piccolo x reader) part 2

Y/N = Your name

After that fateful encounter, you have spent almost every day with Piccolo. Although he usually has this stoic and seemingly angry attitude,you know deep down he's a very kind and considerate. Overtime he started to open up to you, telling you that he's from a planet called Namek and about the battles that have determine the fate of earth he fought with his friends. You loved hearing him share stories with you, as rare as they are you are always paying close attention when he talks about himself.

Him being not really talkative never really bothered you, you enjoy his company when you draw. Sometimes he even takes you to different places you could have never been able to go alone. You asked why but he would just say that he doing it for himself. Eventually you noticed that the locations were getting more beautiful than the last, you realized that he takes you to different places so that you have more to draw. You usually love to show all your drawings to him but you rencently decide to hide all the drawings you had...more specifically drawings of him.

Today you he decided to take you to a cliff that lead to the ocean side, finishing up a drawing of Piccolo smiling. As you were sitting on the edge enjoying the sounds of the waves hit against rocks,you couldn't help but felt eyes on you. Anxiously you tried to switch books quickly as you possibly could but it slipped off your hands . Without thinking you reached to grab it, leaning too far and fell forward. You shut your eyes and braced for impact but instead felt strong arms holding you. You open your eyes to see Piccolo looking at you angrily, He flys you back to safety and still holding you.

" Thank you Piccolo!" you looked around for your book and look up in horror to see Piccolo looking at the many drawings of him, his eye twitching and a blush adorning his cheeks. You screamed and try to reach for it but he kept it out of your reach, holding you against his chest. You felt your own face heat up in embarrassment, He looks down at you " Y/N...Why is this just drawings of me?" You fidget with your fingers avoiding eye contact "Well the thing is....it started off with just two but when I try to draw something else...my thoughts would always lead back to you.." He turns his face away from you trying to hide his obvious blush. You reached up and placed a kiss on his cheek, giggling when he flinched his face now in a dark blush. "I'm sorry I couldn't help it! You are just too adorable"

Your eyes widden in shock as you felt soft lips kissing you roughly. As he pulls away you stare at him dazed, blushing brightly.
" As much as I adore my drawings of you.. it can never compare to the real thing!" He pinches you cheek slightly "Idiot you talk too much." You laugh as you rub your cheek

I love you too Piccolo ~

[ ugh I this one was really bad I feel like all of these are really cheesy too 😂😣]