Chapter 1

Yoongi's pov

Yoongi's pov

I was walking towards my locker when I was grabbed I jumped and screamed. That's when I heard giggles I knew too well, minji and mi-sun my best friends who I've been friends with since diapers. Although they've been dating since middle school and sometimes it made me feel like a third wheel although I learned to deal with it.

I've had a crush on the most beautiful, ethereal boy I've ever seen he's also so caring and kind and loyal and god he's just a whole package. I've liked him since freshman year it's now senior year and sadly I don't even think he's ever noticed me.

Anyways mi-sun and minji were both laughing their butts off because they scared me. "Not funny guys" I pouted, minji chuckled "it kinda is yoonie bear~" I grumbled and mi-sun giggled and hugged me. I'm not going to lie I got a soft spot for them both mostly mi-sun though, I sigh and hug back after a while of her squeezing my checks (upper cheeks guys) we break apart and head to class.

The teacher starts to speak "so students I'm gonna assign you guys new seats today" everybody groans including me I sat next to minji and mi-sun which I was glad for. "Yes, yes I know you guys don't want to because your sitting next to your friends but I don't care now you're new seats will be.....
Hope & RiRi
Emmett & hanwoo
Namjoon & jin
Sky & yuri
Minji & mi-sun and lastly....
Hoseok & yoongi

I think I just choked on air.

Heyooooo! My non existent resets it's ya boy skinny penis- ok that was cringe 😭 anygays I really hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and I hope you comment as well byeeeee~
Yours, truly ebbie~

A little editing~