Chapter 13

Previously on chapter 12

"Yah!" Yoonji and I said at the same time making everybody at the table laugh.

Now...

Yoongi's pov

We all leave the school and stand outside of it "so what are you guys going to do for your breaks?" Namjoon asks (I forgot to mention in the other chapter their going on spring break 😬😁) "kookie and I are going to be at my house playing over watch and call of duty and probably Minecraft!" Taehyung says "yeah it's going to be so fun!" Jungkook says and we all chuckle "I'm going to visit my grandma and then namjoon and I are going to spend some time together at his house" jin says.

We all give him a look and wiggle our eyebrows "not like that you dirty minded brats!" Jin yells but he blushes. Then they look at us I shrug "I dunno we never really do anything but sit around" "oh? What about your parents?" Jimin asks and yoonji and I tense "u-uh they uh aren't around anymore" I say quickly and yoonji nods slowly and says "what are you going to do jimin?"

"Oh I'm going to busan with my girlfriend yuri!" He says cheerfully and sometimes it's hard to believe he has a girlfriend and not being a submissive boyfriend to another dude. I chuckle at my own thoughts.

"What about you seok?" "Me? Oh I'm going to visit my sister and parents then I'm coming back and I'll probably just spend some time with my boyfriend" he says smiling making me blush and everyone else goes "oooh" "oh shut it!" I say and we all laugh.

"We'll see you guys in a few weeks!" Jin says and namjoon waves and they leave together "yeah see you guys later kookie and I are going to go play games and stuff our faces!" Taehyung says and squeals making jungkook chuckle and take him by the waist and walking away. "I'll drive you guys home then" hoseok says and we all nod and get in his car me getting in the front and them in the back.

The drive was silent until Mina speaks up "today was pretty fun I can't wait to be in this school for the rest of the year with yoongi" she says and smiles "me too!" Nayeon says "yeah same I also can't wait for some school drama" Yoonji says making me chuckle "why?" I ask she shrugs "because drama is fun and if I get to be able to punch someone then it's going to be extra fun" she says smiling so innocent.

"Sometimes I don't even know how we have the same face" I say shaking my head making her laugh along with Mina and nayeon hoseok chuckles. "You guys are a fun crowd" he says smiling making me smile at him.

The rest of the car ride was silent but a comfortable silence. We finally get him and yoonji, Mina and nayeon gets out thanking hoseok and waving leaving the car. I follow behind until I was pulled back and kissed my eyes widen in surprise but I soon melt into the kiss wrapping my arms around his neck were now having a whole make out session.

We pull back for air "can't leave me without a goodbye kiss baby" he says in a husky voice making me whimper and blush biting my lips "sorry seokie!" I say making him smile and peck my lips "it's okay baby I'll see you in two days alright?" I nod ...

We pull back for air "can't leave me without a goodbye kiss baby" he says in a husky voice making me whimper and blush biting my lips "sorry seokie!" I say making him smile and peck my lips "it's okay baby I'll see you in two days alright?" I nod and pout.

"I'll miss you seokie" I say and he chuckles "I'll miss you more but when I come back in two days your coming over to mine and we're going to cuddle all day" he says making me smile widely and nod eagerly.

I then get out of his car and enter my house my sisters all sitting on the couch and I sit next to them sighing dreamily they all look at me. "What's got you all sighing dreamily and stuff?" Yoonji says "I'm in love" I say.

They all gasp loudly "what?!" They all say and I don't even have a reaction to their outburst "really?! Yoonie's in love?!" Nayeon asks squealing I nod "I'm just so in love with hoseok and at first I was scared but now I don't care I love him so much and I'm gonna tell him when he comes back." I say and go upstairs to change.

I put on my pj's and smile taking a picture of myself and sending it to hosoek

Me: miss you already seokie ❤️He instantly replies making me smileSeokie💚: you look so sexy baby I miss you more

He instantly replies making me smile
Seokie💚: you look so sexy baby I miss you more

I blush and smile then put my phone down and go downstairs only to freeze because there stood her. She looks at me and smiles "my little yoongi!" She says and walks up to me and touches my cheek "oh how I've missed you!" She says and I smack her hand away from my face.

"I didn't miss you at all you bitch! Your the reason why yoonji and I lost our childhood! You're the reason we ran away from your psycho ass! So just leave us alone mother"

Triple update 👀👀👀