Chapter 10

Previously on chapter 9

Thankfully we have all classes but one together so we go to first period together. And jut like that our day starts.
Now.....

Yoongi's pov

Hoseok and I meet each other after class and head to lunch together "hey seokie" I greet him and he smiles back "hey baby" he says and hugs me holding my waist I lean into his touch and our friends come to the table "hey guys!" Taehyung greets and we greet back "so I heard we were having three new students tomorrow!" Taehyung says my eyes widen damn word travels around fast.

Hoseok notices me and chuckles "the students who are coming to our school tomorrow is yoongi's sisters" he says "really?!" Jimin asks I nod "yeah they wanted to be in the same school as me" "older sisters or younger?" Namjoon asks "well two of them are younger then me but the other one is my twin" i say and jungkook spits his drink out, jin coughs and the others are just wide eyed.

"What? Did I say something wrong?" I mumble and hoseok chuckles "n-no! We're just shocked is all- you a have a twin sister?!" Jimin says. I nod "yeah although she's the more sassy one so don't get on her bad side" they all laugh "are you guys identical or fraternal?" Namjoon asks.

"We're identical twins she looks just like me just with longer hair and breasts" I say and chuckle "woah I can't wait to meet hyung's twin" jungkook says and everyone including me cooes.

It's funny cause he looks like a whole ass baby but is a top.

Out of no where there's a milk container thrown at me and vanilla milk splashed over me and a little on hoseok my eyes widen. What the? We all turn towards May the girl that's after hoseok since freshmen year tears pool out of my eyes. "Yah what the fuck!" Hoseok yells he then gets up but I grab his wrist "what is it baby?" He says in a soft tone

"D-don't" I say in a small tone "why? She needs to be taught a lesson she can't do this to my baby and get away with it" I just shake my head he sighs and sits down and hugs my my head in his chest. "But that doesn't mean we can't do anything right kookie?" Taehyung says and jungkook's smirks and nods they then grab their juice and milk and walk to may who was standing there with a smirk.

Once she saw them her smirk falters but she regains it "what losers?" She asks they smirk at each other and pour they liquids on her making her scream "that's what you get for messing with hyung!" Jungkook says and high fives taehyung and then they kiss which turns into a make out session my jaw drops while hoseok just chuckles and so does the others.

The taekook couple come back "we got your back hyung" jungkook says with his famous bunny smile and taehyung nods and smiles "thank you guys" "don't mention it you're one of us now" taehyung says and the others nod and tears drop down my face. I've never had friends before so this was so nice and of course I cried I'm really sensitive! Hoseok lifted me up and put me on his lap and hugged me by my waist "don't cry baby" he cooed.

"S-sorry s-seokie I just g-get so s-sensitive" he nodded and hugged my waist I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him back "awww~" jinmintaekook said at the same time I blushed and hid my face in hoseok's neck.

I should probably change as soon as I get home.

———-Time skip to after school—————

Hoseok met me in front of the school and we walked to his car and he drove me home. I felt a hand on my thigh and I looked at hoseok to see his eyes on the road but a smile on his face and I smiled and put my hand on his hand.

We soon arrived at my house and I turned to him "thank you seokie" I said softly he nodded and lean in close to me and pecked my lips I pouted he looked at me and smiled "why is my beautiful baby boy pouting hm?"He asked and I blushed "I want a longer kiss seokie~" I whined and he chuckled and kissed me which I complied to and soon it turned to a make out session both of us fighting for dominance but he easily won.

We soon pull away gasping for air but we smile at each other "I love you baby" hoseok says and I smile widely at him "I love you to seokie! Be safe!" I get out his car and walk up to my door and open it and see all my sisters looking out the windo...

We soon pull away gasping for air but we smile at each other "I love you baby" hoseok says and I smile widely at him "I love you to seokie! Be safe!" I get out his car and walk up to my door and open it and see all my sisters looking out the window I frown.

"Yah! You guys are so nosy" I yell and they all jump at my voice "y-yoongi your back" Mina says "y-yeah welcome home brother!" Nayeon says and yoonji just smiles nervously "nice try I know you guys were being nosy" I said and tackled Mina knowing she told them to be nosy with her she squealed and I tickled her knowing she's very ticklish "this is what you get for spying and getting the other two as well!" I said still tickling her.

She burst out laughing "s-stop! I-i'm sorry y-yoonie!" She says and I smile and get off her "good now let me go change and I got you both later" I said to yoonji and nayeon and went up to my room to change into something comfy.

I smile at my pj's and go downstairs "are you guys going to cook today or should I?" I ask they all look at me and nayeon jumps "ooh me I will!" She says more like yells and I chuckle "alright I'll help you then" I say

We then go in the kitchen and get started we made a Korean dish which consisted of bulgogi, fried rice, Korean sticky chicken, japchae, kimichi stew and lastly sundubu-jjigae it was going to be an awesome dinner today!

A few hours later the food is ready "Yoonji, Mina come and eat!" I yelled and they run in the kitchen already drooling over the food I chuckle and set the food down and we all start eating "I'm so excited to join your school tomorrow yoonie!" Mina yells I smile "me to I'm happy that all of you are" "I just hope no one's bullying you because if they are then they're gonna regret it no one bullies my twin but me!" Yoonji says and I gulp

You see yoonji is the tough and sassy twin and Mina is the tough sibling out of us all after Yoonji of course so do not get on their bad sides and I hope no one at school does. I hope those kids leave me alone so they don't face Yoonji and mina's wrath because when it comes to their siblings their monsters.

Annnnnd that's a wrap I hope you guys liked it and comment as well thank you
byeeeee~ ♡︎♡︎
yours truly ebbie~ ♡︎♡︎♡︎