Chapter 15

Previously on chapter 14

"Now all there's left to do is help nayeon confess to her crush" I said and Mina and yoonji nodded giggling nayeon blushed and we all laughed.

Now...

Yoongi's pov

Its been a few months and everything was going perfect my sisters and I moved in with hoseok for a month then he bought us a house next to his so now we're neighbors which I'm really happy for but I mainly go to hoseok's house and I practically live there.

We haven't heard from our mother in those few months either which I'm glad for but also a little scared.

Hoseok and I were currently cuddling in his bed he was hugging my waist and my head was on his chest I looked up at him and kissed his nose smiling at him he smiled back and kissed my nose as well making me giggle he started kissing my nose repeatedly making me giggle uncontrollably.

He then stopped and just stared at me and I stopped laughing immediately and stared back at him he lean in and kissed me I kissed back almost immediately he gripped my waist tightly and slipped his tongue in my mouth me letting him and him immediately taking control of the kiss.

He then gets touchy and moves his hand down to my butt squeezing it making me moan in our kiss and him smirking in the kiss and I flip us over so I'm on top of him and we continue kissing and he grabs both my butt cheeks and squeezes them making me moan in our kiss.

We soon break apart need air he smiles at me and I smile back "I love you so much baby" he says "I love you too seokie" I say back and he flips us over and back on our sides us cuddling again.

Short chapter 😅 i feel like I haven't updated in years 😭