Chapter 16

Previously on chapter 15

We soon break apart need air he smiles at me and I smile back "I love you so much baby" he says "I love you too seokie" I say back and he flips us over and back on our sides us cuddling again.

Yoongi's pov

I woke up to the feeling of hoseok's bulge on my butt- literally I blushed and tried to move but hoseok was gripping my waist.

You see...it's not like I haven't thought about doing it with Seokie I just get nervous because I always think he'll leave me afterwards.

I guess hoseok notices that I'm in deep thought because he puts his chin on my shoulder "are you alright bear?" He asks and I blush nodding but he isn't convinced "baby what's wrong? You know you can always talk to me" he says softly "I wanna have sex" I blurt out and blushed right after hoseok was shocked to "w-what?" He said and I blushed a deep red

"I-I was j-just thinking tha-that maybe we s-should" I stuttered and blush that made hoseok chuckle and hug my waist "I want to as well I just didn't want you to think I was with you for sex" he said against my neck that made me gasp and tears roll down my cheek "s-seokie!~" he gasp "yoonie! Don't cry I don't like it!" He said looking at me pouting that made me giggle and him smile "better" he said

"But yoongi when did you wanna..?" I blushed immediately knowing what he was talking about I turned around in his hold and faced him "u-um whenever you want to seokie...I just want to do it with you" I said and he smiled "how about later then? I have to be somewhere now but when I come back later we can...make love" his voice low and husky at he the last part he said making me blush and bury my face in his chest.

I can hear him chuckle hugging me tighter. After an hour of us cuddling he kisses my forehead and gets up I pout that he has to leave he chuckles "don't worry I'll be back later" he said and I nod after he leaves I sigh.

I then call my sisters over and they immediately come over. "Hi yoonie!" Nayeon greets and I smile "hey bun" I said and Mina and yoonji greet me as well "so what's up yoongi? And where'd hoseok go you guys are usually glued at the hips" Yoonji says Mina and nayeon both giggle and I blush.

"He had to be somewhere but he'll be back later but I called you guys here because....hoseokandIaregoingtodoitlater" I said fastly on purpose but of course Yoonji heard everything clearly "YOU GUYS ARE GONNA WHAT?!" She yelled making me wince while Mina and nayeon look confused "b-but are you sure yoongi?" She asks looking worried and I nod smiling.

"I love hoseok and I trust him ji" I say and she nods hugging me I hug back too then Mina and nayeon join in and when bed all break apart Mina speaks up "so....are you guys gonna tell us what just happen?" She asks and I laugh so does Yoonji "yoongi and hoseok are going to make love tonighttttt" she says and Mina and nayeon looked shocked "R-REALLY?!" They both yell and I nod "but yoonie are you really ready for that?" Mina asks and I nod they all squeal.

"Well let's put those lingerie sets to use!" Mina yells and I blush "do we have too?" I whine they all nod in unison making me roll my eyes "I'll go get it!" Nayeon says and Mina goes with her "yoongi I'm really happy that you found someone that you love and I hope that you and hoseok last forever and hopefully that lady won't find us anymore" Yoonji says and I nod tearing up she hugs me and I hug back "I love you yoonji, thank you" I says and she nods against my neck.

Then nayeon and Mina comes running back in the house.

"We got it!~" they sing and I blush grabbing it and going to put it on

I look at myself smiling liking the way I look in this and then I come out and they all look at me making me nervous that I don't look good with this on but that all goes away when they all scream and run to me "omg yoongi you look so amazing in t...

I look at myself smiling liking the way I look in this and then I come out and they all look at me making me nervous that I don't look good with this on but that all goes away when they all scream and run to me "omg yoongi you look so amazing in that!" Nayeon says and Mina nods in agreement "yeah yoongs you look better then me" she said fake sniffing and I giggled.

They stayed with me for a few hours then they left and I was left alone hoseok should almost be here so I got up and went to his- well our room and I laid on the bed ready for him to come.

Smut in the next chapter ya'll- grab your hobi water 🤩