Chapter 20

Third pov

Two weeks later thanks to a certain account they found where yoongi was and they found who took him...it was his mother but she sold him to an old guy who let other men take turns on him while she got paid it took them a day to find her but they did and arrested her and those men for life.

Yoongi's sisters, friends and boyfriend were all super happy that he was found and went to visit him at the hospital...they all did

Since only two people was allowed at a time they sent two people each first up was taekook, then jimin and yuri, then namjin, after that it was Mina and jina, then minji and misun atee them nayeon and jeongyeon then after a small debate Yoonji and hanwoo went next.

Hoseok let everyone go before him even though it hurt he wanted more time with yoongi in case he woke up he wanted to be the first one yoongi saw when he opened his eyes.

And finally it was hoseok's turn Yoonji walked out with hanwoo "you can go in now hoseok he's still out cold but they said he'll wake up soon enough" Yoonji said softly and he nodded "thank you Yoonji" he said and she nodded walking away with her boyfriend.

Hoseok's pov

I sigh softly and walk into his room seeing him sleeping peacefully it makes tears fall down my face as I'm walking closer to his bed.

I break down when I get to his bed and kneel down grabbing his hand "I'm so sorry baby, I'm so so sorry I wasn't there to protect you I promised you I would and I- I just broke it gosh you can even hate me I wouldn't even mind cause I broke my promise to protect you I'm just- there's no words that I can say that'll say how sorry I am" I say sobbing after a few minutes of me sobbing I feel a squeeze on my hand.

I gasp and look up at him his eyes slowly open when they fully open he stares at me smiling "s-seokie you're h-here!" He says I get up and embrace him in a hug he gasp but hugs back "y-yoonie I'm so so so sorry I wasn't there to protect I'm such a horrible boyfriend I couldn't even protect you maybe you should go date someone else who's-" he cut me off by pulling away from the hug and kissing me my eyes widen but I kiss back.

We soon pull away for air and he looks at me sternly "don't you dare finish that sentence seokie! I'm here aren't I? I'm fine! And I'm here with you I don't want nobody else seokie only you...it doesn't matter if you didn't protect me you did everything you could and that's all that matters to me I love you okay? I'm happy I'm with you right now I don't wanna let go of you ever again" he said and tears came out his face i gasped and hugged him he hugged back "I'm sorry yoonie I just- it's eating me alive right now the voice in my head keeps saying it's my fault and I think it is" I said he sighs softly kissing my cheek "well kick him out seokie cause he's wrong" he said softly and for the first time in weeks I chuckle and smile a real smile.

After a while of us talking we then cuddle on the bed and fall asleep I held him tightly and close to me.

-Time skip to the next morning-

I woke up to the sound of yoongi's whimpers I immediately got up and looked at him he seemed to be sleeping but he was having a bad dream I frown and it only deepens when he starts yelling "get away from me!" And "please stop!" I immediately shake him awake "yoongi! Yoongi wake up it's only a nightmare I'm here baby I'm here" I say softly hugging him he hugs back and sobs in my shoulder "seokie, I-I can't get their touches off me I can't get their faces out of my head" he says sobbing I frown "I know baby I know but I'm here okay? And I'll always be here" I whisper he smiled as snuggled into my chest he then looked up at me "w-will you get their touches off of me seokie?" I gasped "w-what? What do y-you mean yoonie?" I said shocked he blushed and pouted.

"D-Don't make m-me say it s-seokie!" He said shyly and I chuckled "but I don't know what you mean kitten" I said teasingly I did know what he mean after he told me not to have him say it but I just wanted to see him blush and he did. He blushed even more it made a smile come to my face he lightly hit my chest "I want you seokie!" He said "you want me to do what baby?" I asked he blushed at my tone "I want you t-tof-fuck me!" He said and hid his face in my chest it did shock me that he'd actually say it but I just chuckled and hug him.

"Of course baby if that's what you want" I said and kissed his head he giggled "thank you seokie...I love you so much! Please don't ever leave me" he said my eyes widen and I pulled him away "of course I won't! Ever! Why would you say that? I love you too much to ever leave you kitten" I said he nodded "that's what she said she told me you would after you k-knew what s-slut I really w-was" he said and tears came down his face again I sighed I wanted to kill that bitch.

"Well she was wrong yoongi she forced you to do those things she had those nasty men rape you so no you are not a slut you were raped baby and I know so I won't think of you as a slut cause you aren't your my baby and I love you so much" I said he then sobbed in my chest muttering things I didn't understand but I didn't mind I just let him let it out.

A few minutes later he pulls away and sniffles and looks at me blinking I coo "you're so damn cute baby" I say pecking his lips multiple times he blushes "seokie!" He whines still a blushing mess I chuckle "I just love you so much yoongi and I won't ever and I mean ever make the same mistake of letting you out my sight again...I'll protect you better I promise" I said he smiles "I know you will seokie and I won't ever leave your side I'll stick to you like glue!" He says giggling I smile and cuddle him.

It's almost the end ya'll 🥺