Chapter 12

Previously on chapter 11

"alright take your seat and she'll sit next to you you'll be in charge of showing her the ropes alright yoongi" I nodded.
Now...

Yoongi's pov

So far the day in school has been good  no ones bothered me or yoonji which I'm glad for although everybody kept staring at us guess it's because we're twins and they've never had twins in the school. I don't know nor do I care.

Now it's lunch time, thank the gods of the baby Jesus's. Yoonji and I were walking to the lunchroom when we were stopped by a group of girls.

"Hey your the new kid yoonji right?" The leader I suppose said "yeah who's asking?" Yoonji said sassily making me chuckle. "We are and since may is gone I'm new in charge the names Scarlett so how about you join our group and sit with us?" "Only if my brother and sisters and his friends can join" she said.

"No just you" "welp in that case you guys can fuck off let's go yoonie!" She said and I nodded and we walked away "weirdos can't they see we look exactly alike?" She says shaking her head I chuckle. And we enter the lunch room and before I can sit down I'm tackled into a hug.

By none other than my boyfriend jung hoseok I yelp "what the? Seok!" He chuckles and hugs my waist tighter "I missed you gummy bear!" I giggle "we had class together two periods ago" "I know and that was long enough for me I missed you!" he whines and then we hear "awww~" from all our friends I blush and hoseok chuckles, he lets go of me and we sit down.

"So I heard yoonji noona rejected Scarlett of joining her group" jungkook says "wow word travels fast around here that literally just happen!" Yoonji says "yeah you'll get used it one time hazel the shy girl gave Asher the goth kid a blow job in the janitors closet right after it happen everyone knew about it" Taehyung said and yoonji, Mina, nayeon and I widen our eyes.

Everyone laughed at our expressions "yeah...so make sure you guys don't don't do nothing to exposing if you do good luck" namjoon says "ooh yoonji and I already have partners" Mina says.

"Ooh really?! Who?" "They're from our old school" Yoonji says and she sighs dreamily probably thinking of hanwoo then the whole table said oooh~ and I giggle "yeah yoonji is dating a boy named hanwoo they've been dating since middle school and Mina is dating a girl named jina and they've been dating since freshman year and nayeon.....has a crush on her best friend jeongyeon" I say and nayeon blushes.

"I-I don't!" "Sureee~" Mina says we all laugh and yoonji phone rings she stares at it with furrowed eyebrows before seeing the name and her smile widens kinda resembling me. She answers "Hey yoongi hyung have you and noona ever switched being twins?" I nodded "even though yoonji has hair she does a good impression of me and I do a good one with her I put on a wig and everything one time when we were all in the same school which was middle school she was me and I was her we even tricked Mina and nayeon I was even close to getting kissed by hanwoo" I shake my head at the memory.

Hoseok growls, wraps his arm around me and pulls me closer making me giggle and so does taehyung, jimin and jungkook. "Wait how?" Jin asks eyeing hoseok and slightly smirking hoseok just growls in response.

"Well we went to school dressed like each other I had a short wig on and hanwoo came up to me thinking I was yoonji and went for a kiss I panicked and I punched him in the nose yoonji was laughing her head off and Mina and nayeon soon discovered that I was dressed as yoonji and vice versa and they started laughing they're butts off" I pouted at the memory.

"What was I suppose to do?! Kiss him?" I said and my sisters all giggled and the others started laughing including hoseok "Yah! Hoseok you were just mad a minute ago!" He just chuckled and pecked my lips "sorry baby~" I pouted and looked away.

He chuckled and grabbed my chin making me look at him and then he kissed me! And nooo not a peck a kiss! I kissed back of course but when we pulled away I was so embarrassed he just basically French kissed me in front of everyone taehyung, jungkook and namjoon whistled jimin, jin and my sisters giggled making me blush a deep red.

"Aww yoonie's shy!" Yoonji said laughing "shut up yoonji!" I yelled she gasped acting offended "you dare say that to your twin?!" I rolled my eyes "yes I dare say that you butt wipe" she stuck her tongue out at me "if I'm a butt wipe then your a butt eater!" "How if I'm a bottom idiot!" And everyone just watched amused. "I feel like I'm talking to a wall sometimes" I said.

Yoonji gasped "ooh your so going to get it yoongi!" I laughed "not if you get it first!" I yelled and she had the audacity to get on the table and wack my head! I gasped and got out of hoseok grip and pulled her hair and then pushed her off the table I laughed afterwards "ha! You look so stupid yoonji!" She got up and tackled me on the floor and started making me smack myself.

"Who looks stupid now huh?!" I flipped us over and started hitting her in the stomach not to hard tho she flipped us over and started hitting me and then we started flipping each other over and I then felt peoples eyes on us and I got up and so did she.

We went back to the table and acted as if nothing happened "does this always happen?" Taehyung asked amused "yes sadly all the time it's worse at home" Mina said and nayeon nodded "Yah!" Yoonji and I said at the same time making everybody at the table laugh.

So hello! I feel like I've been to focused on my oneshot fanfics 😔 but I'll update more on this so please look forward to it!

Double update! 😁