Chapter 21

Yoongi's pov

I was discharged from the hospital two days later and now I was going to seokies house his eomma picked us up.

"So yoongi I heard you'd be staying with us for a while" seulgi said and I smiled nodding "yes if that's okay with you" I said shyly "of course yoongi! We told you last time your always welcomed!" She said and stopped on the red light and turned around giving me a smile I smile back and snuggle more in hoseok's side he smiles

We soon arrive at their house and we all get out the car and into the house.

Hoseok and I went into his room and when we did he took his shirt making me blush and he took off his pants I was a blushing mess he noticed and chuckled, then walked into the bathroom turning on the shower I sigh I didn't wanna be alone right now I wanted hoseok.

So I did the only thing I could think of and took off my clothes opening the bathroom door and going into the bathroom I guess hoseok didn't notice me yet.

I giggled quietly and walked into the shower he opened his eyes which were closed due to the water being on his face and gasped "b-baby?" He said I smiled and hugged him he hugged back still in shock "are you okay baby? Did you have a bad day dream?" He asked concerned I shook my head against his chest "no just wanted to be with you right now" he chuckled "seokie I want you right now...I want your touch right now.." I said and pulled away from him looking into his eyes.

Which were now widen "w-what?" He stuttered and I giggled "I said I want you now seokie" I said and I for some reason I was just feeling so confident but I also just wanted his touch.

"A-Are you sure b-baby? We can wait you know and cuddle" he said I sighed and kissed his chest, then kept kissing down until I finally got to his member and when I heard him gasp I smiled and kissed his tip making him gasp again I really wanted seokie to just touch me and hold me and just- I wanted those other men's touches to be off me I wanted to forget about it.

I then took his whole big member in my mouth I wasn't really shocked that he was this big but I was.

I bobbed my head faster and just hearing his small moans and grunts made me go even faster after a few more licks and sucks he came with a "I-I'm close baby!~" I swallow everything even though he tried to move my head.

After I swallow it I get up and kiss him he kisses back immediately and wraps his arms around my waist taking control of the kiss which makes me moan when we pull away he stares at me and I stare right back batting my eyelashes innocently like I didn't just give him the suck of his life.

"Fuck baby you're making me so horny and it's so hard to hold back" he says breathlessly "I don't want you too seokie I want you! I fucking want you so bad and just you" I said he smirks and turns me around pushing me against the shower door I gasp at the roughness but I was also turned on.

He then aligns his member with my hole but he doesn't put it in I groan impatiently "seokie!~" I yell/whine impatiently he chuckles "I know baby but are you s-sure?" He asks and I immediately get why he was so hesitant so I turn my head "I'm sure seokie I told you I wanted to get their touches off me I want to forget I want to remember when you made love to me, want remember you who touched me, and loved me so please seokie please!" I plead he sighs softly and nods leaning in and kissing me I kiss back desperately.

He pulls away and pushes his member all the way in making me gasp loudly and wince I still had to get use to him again.

He notices "m-maybe we should st-sto-" I cut him off "I-I'm fine seokie!" I say he nods hesitantly and starts slowly thrusting in me I moan starting to get use to it, use to him.

"Remember my name baby" he says deeply I blush hard "y-yes master" I say he growls in approval and then he speeds up and so now he's thrusting in me faster while I'm holding onto the wall for dear life moaning loudly.

"F-Fuck!~ ma-master- f-faster please!" I yell/moan he does just that and I'm loving it it's like I'm in a world full of pleasure and I forgot everything and only remember hoseok and him only being in me and touching me like this.

"B-bay I'm about t-to come!" He moans and thrusts in me deeper I moan "c-cum in me! Please inside!" I beg not even ashamed since I'm to much in pleasure.

A few more big, deep and sloppy thrusts he cums inside me with a groan and I moan loudly and long not use to the feeling but loving the feeling of being filled up by him.

He pulls out and I feel his cum drop down my leg from inside me I moan at the feeling and he stands me up turning me round and lightly pecking my lips "are you okay baby? I didn't go to hard did I?" He asked worriedly I tiredly giggle and hug him "it was amazing seokie I loved it" I say. After that he washes me and when we get out the shower we did it 5 more times and it was my requests I wanted him and he wanted me but I also just wanted to be with him never let him go.

After all those rounds we took another shower which we had another round in and then went out the shower, got dressed, and cuddled.

That was cuteeee btw it's almost done ya'll I'll probably do one or two more chapters and that's it.