Chapter 8

Previously on chapter 7

Yoongi....I know it's probably early but I waited 4 years to be able to kiss you like this and I waited 4 years to hug you like this and have you in my arms and 4 years to tell you that I jung hoseok love you so much yoongi I love you" I gasped. "I love you to seokie!"

Now....

Yoongi's pov

Hoseok and I had an awesome day after we went to the park he took me to eat since I told him what happened at the cafe then we went to an amusement park and we kissed while on the Ferris wheel!

Hoseok was now driving me back home his hand was on my thigh I found that oddly comfortable. We arrived and he parked the car and turned to me "I don't want you to leave baby" he said and pouted. I giggled "don't worry seokie we have school tomorrow so we'll see each other" "I know that but I wanna hug you and kiss you and never let you go" he said and leaned in and kissed me.

He took me by surprised so it took me a second to kiss back but I did, the kiss started off slow. Then, hoseok asked for an entrance I thought I'd tease him a bit so I didn't give it to him but then, his hand traveled to my butt and he squeezed it and that made me gasp and he put his tongue in my mouth and at this point we were having a whole make out session.

We pulled away because we needed air of course. "That was...." "hot" I giggled "I better go seokie don't want my sisters to worry" he nodded and pecked my lips. "I'll see you tomorrow kitten" I blushed and nodded.

I walked up to my house and unlocked the door and as soon as I opened the door I'm tackled in a hug I yelped. "Yah yoonie you shouldn't come back this late we know you were with hoseok but you scared us I thought... I thought something happened to you!" Yoonji said as she was hugging me I was so shocked yoonji never said anything like this I mean she wasn't mean but she never showed many emotions I smiled softly at her.

"I'm fine yoonji" I said as I chuckled she continued to hug me and I hugged back soon nayeon and Mina joined the hug I laughed. "You guys can let go know I need to change hoseok bought me new pajamas I wanna try on!" I said and smiled. They all let go and I started walking up the stairs but I stopped and turned to them they looked confused "by the way I have a boyfriend now"

After I said that I went upstairs to my room but I heard them all squeal and Mina yelled "tell us the details when you come back down here!" I laughed and yelled back "okay!" I took out the clothes and tried them on them looked in the mirror and omg this is so sexy and cute at the same time!

(But it's white and green- get it because it's yoongi's and hoseok favorite colors! 👀🥺- ok I'll go-)

Wah~ hoseok is such a perv no wonder he said send him a pic I giggle quietly and sent him a picture of me in it not long after he replied

Seokie- you're so sexy yoonie!
Me- thank you seokie I'm glad you like me in it
Seokie- ofc I will baby 😍😉

I giggle he's so perfect I really do love him I put my phone down and go downstairs when I get in the living room they all stare at me and squeal again yoonji runs and hugs me again she is really affectionate today I giggle and hug her back

"Yah yoonie! You look so cute in that!" Nayeon says. "Now give us the details of how you and hoseok are now boyfriends!" Mina said I smiled and we all sit on the couch I tell them everything well I left out the part where I told hoseok about why we really left but yoonji pulled me aside.

"Yoongi did you tell him about what really happen to us?" I nodded she sighed "I think it's time we told Mina and nayeon they deserve to know" "are you sure ji?" She nodded and we went to the living room "Mina, nayeon yoonji and I have something to tell you guys" I said they turn to us "what is it?" Nayeon asks yoonji and I give each other looks and nod and we tell them everything by the end of the story their both sobbing and they both hug us and we hug them back.

👀👀👀 Mina and nayeon knows now *gasps* Anygays~~ hope you guys enjoyed this chapter I had to give ya fluff because I'm more of a fluff type of person 😤😭 byebye!
Yours truly ebbie

👀👀👀 Mina and nayeon knows now *gasps* Anygays~~ hope you guys enjoyed this chapter I had to give ya fluff because I'm more of a fluff type of person 😤😭 byebye! Yours truly ebbie

Can't wait to publish these for you guys! 😁 It's actually gonna end soon 😭 I hope you guys enjoyed it