Dementor Attack

Bardot= y/n's surname
You woke up early, as it was the first day back at school. You had always loved Hogwarts, it was NOTHING compared to the school you went to when you were younger (before you received your letter), you couldn't even begin to imagine how different your life would be without the wizarding world.

You got ready into some blue jeans and a white jumper before doing your hair and makeup. You grabbed your trunk and supplies, moving them downstairs. Molly was almost crying again while talking about Prefect Percy becoming head boy. You really wanted to like him but he was just so up himself it hurt.

"Ready Bardot?" George said while behind you.

"Don't call me that Weasel." You said, contemplating elbowing his stomach.

You felt Fred's presence standing behind you as well (standing next to George).

You then saw Hermionie, Ron and Harry walk towards the three of you,

"Well don't you three look intimidating." Hermionie said raising one eyebrow at Fred, George and yourself.

You tuned around to take in the height difference of the twins compared to yourself You had only then really noticed how tall they actually had both gotten.

"Anyway have you lot heard mum talking to Percy, she got him an Owl and everything." Ron huffed pulling out a chair to sit on.

"Right come on you 6 we better get to the platform." Molly ushered as well all grabbed our stuff putting it into the 2 wizard taxis that had been called.

You crammed in one of the taxis with Fred, George, Arthur and Ginny, while Molly was in the other with the rest of them.

As you all arrived at the station everyone grabbed their bags, you had put a charm on yours so it felt weightless, when it was really compacted with all the crap for the year.

After Percy, Fred and George it was your turn to run into the wall to get onto the platform. You were all running quite late so you shouted my goodbyes to Arthur and Molly before getting onto the train, to find Lee, Charlotte and Angelina in our usual compartment.

"Guys, they're here!" Charlotte said as she pulled you into a hug.

"Hey char, you okay?" You asked, lightly overwhelmed by her excitement.

"Yes! Absolutely. I've had such a boring summer, my father wouldn't let me write to anyone. I missed you all so much."

Charlotte was from a pure blood family, one that believed in the blood supremacy crap, so it was all a surprise when she ended up in Gryffindor instead of Slytherin. Yet, people said that about yourself. As your father is also a pure blood and your mother a very powerful halfblood, people all suspected you would be some dark and cunning witch, but you didn't have that type of stuff within yourself, quite.

The whole group were taking it in turns to talk about their summers and plans for the year ahead when the train came to a halt,

"We can't possibly be there yet." You said standing up and looking out the compartment doors. As soon as you opened the door the lights turned off, this made many other people start searching out their compartment doors, eager to know what was going on.

That's when you saw one coming down the halls. Most of the people had closed there compartment doors fearing the ghostly figure coming towards them but you felt so weak, and couldn't close the door,

"Y/n?" You heard a concerned Fred ask, but that's all you remembered.

You opened your eyes again, head pounding. You gained your senses of awareness noticing that you were in fact laying with your head in Fred's lap on the floor with a man leaning over you.

"Ah look. There she is again. You alright dear?" A man asked you.

"Gave me quite the scare there Bardot." Fred said gently stroking your temple with his thumb.

"Don't call me that." You said sitting up and rubbing your head, still sitting in between Fred's legs.

"Don't worry, boy down a few compartments also fainted, the dementors can make you do that. Harry I think his name was." The man said, "Lupin by the way, your new Defence against the dark arts teacher."

"You mean to tell me there was an actual Dementor, on this train?" Lee asked curiously. 

"What was it doing." George also asked.

"Looking for Black I can only assume." Angelina stated.

"Bingo," Remus said while going into his pocket, "here." He said handing you something.

"Don't worry it's only chocolate, it'll make you feel better. Anyway must be off, be safe." He said while leaving and closing the compartment door.

"You okay now?" Fred asked.

"Oh yeah, fine thanks." You said smiling.

You had noticed that you were looking into his eyes and neither of you Were breaking the eye contact,

"Well that's a new type of look." Lee chipped in to say.

You had noticed that the tip of Fred's ears had gone slightly pink. He began to stand up offering his hand to help you up.

"I should probably go get my robes on." You said after standing up and finding your balance again.

"I'll come with." Angelina said.

"Oh I want to as well." Charlotte continued.

You all went down to the Girls Gryffindor bathroom on the train and got on your uniforms and robes before going back to the compartment, where the boys had also changed.

It seemed as though everyone wanted to brush past the incident. You weren't mad about it either. You were slightly embarrassed and wanted to forget it ever happened, and you were glad your friends had realised that, and respected it.

After a few more minutes of chatting the train came to a halt again, yet this time you had arrived at Hogwarts.

AN
Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please share and interact with it! I would appreciate it so much!!
- i <3