End of Year 5

AN
I wanted to do a time skip to the end of the year, since all my juicier ideas come from partway year 6 onwards. Hope you all don't mind! [Nothing major happened don't worry ;)]

The end of another year at Hogwarts. Let me fill you in, on everything that has happened. Gryffindor won the cup- Wood was thrilled since it was his last chance at winning. You were bow 16. Sirius was caught, but he escaped and was apparently Harry's godfather oh and innocent. We all done out owls. I studied so hard for them so I'm already on edge waiting for my results. AND the Weasleys are taking me to the quidditch World Cup! I get to theirs 2 weeks before, but I still have to go home. Apparently something happened, and they have to tell me in person.

You had your whole trunk packed for the summer, you was so excited. You still had your last day to attend to. You were leaving on a Wednesday, which was kind of strange, but it was still a shorter week.

You ran into a few people on your way to classes and wished them a good summer,

"Write to me Bardot." Adrian almost insisted.

"I'll try get round to it. Send a letter to Bardot Manor, with your address so I can try to reply."

"I will don't worry about it." He said before turning to go to his classes.

After doing your owls you weren't really, learning much, the teachers were instead letting you rest or start on summer homework. You in a way wanted to hold off doing your homework in lessons, since you wanted as many things as possible to distract you from your parents/ home.

Snape being Snape, sent a whole ass binder of work to do over the summer, to which you did start and was doing every night.

You had a few more make out sessions with Fred in and around the castle, and yet still no one knew. But they started getting more intense each time, but you wanted to hold off getting too intimate, you didn't want to do it in a dusty closet or something. But you didn't know how much holding off you could do.

Finally, you were ready to go to the train.

"Come on people! It's summer."

"Y/n, it's almost starting to sound like you want to go home." George said, with a confused face.

"George, why would I want to go home. I mean yes, curiosity is taking over me, they said they have to tell me something. I want to know what that is." You exclaimed.

You put your trunk next to the train as you were ready to board. You got on, but two people were missing.

"Where's Angelina and Charlotte?" You asked to the three boys.

"They were kinda walking with Katie and Alicia, you know Katie Bell and Alicia Spinnet? So maybe they are with them." Lee added.

You nodded, a little disappointed, "so I get this whole side to myself?" You gave a proud face before placing your legs across the whole row.

"Not so fast Bardot." You rolled your eyes at the name.

"George how many times do I have to tell you?" You asked.

He came over however, and pushed your legs off and sat on the side your legs were on.

"Georgie, if you think that is going to stop me, you have another thing coming." You put your legs back up, but going over George. You gave him a smug look before continuing some of the summer work you had been set.

Charlotte and Angelina never arrived, you were slightly saddened by it, but tried not to overthink.

As the train pulled up, you stepped out to find your trunk.

"Right you two, don't give your mother grief. And when I see you next, I will be so very touch deprived so, enjoy that while you can." Both the twins nodded as they went to find their mum.

You looked around the whole station, but you realised, no one was waiting for you. You decided not to wait around for no one to come, and take the floo network to get home yourself.

"Bardot Manor." You said clearly before appearing in your bedroom fireplace. You put your trunk and bag onto your bed before heading downstairs to see if anyone was there.

As you got downstairs you saw your mother trying to comfort your father, who looked like he hadn't slept in days.

"Hello mother and father. You have something you want to tell me?"

This is a trigger warning for minor descriptions of verbal domestic abuse and physical domestic abuse so please skip if you are not comfortable with this topic.

"Get down." You began walking down the stairs, "I said get down!" You father shouted, you could have sprinted, you were so scared.

"My mother died." He continued. He then pulled a piece of paper from his pocket, "care to explain this shit?" He slapped the paper onto the table, you picked it up reading it.

It was her will. Handing the Bardot Vault to you.

"I- I don't know father." You said looking to the ground.

"Don't lie to me you stupid girl." He sternly said.

"Rodger please." You mother said trying to push him back. Yet he only shoved her out the way, you could see fear flush her face, she was almost white.

"Don't lie to me y/n, you know how I hate when you lie. Did you know she was doing this, giving it all to you?"

"No I didn't, I- I promise." You pleaded.

"Liar." He slapped your face. Your eyes filled with tears, threatening to fall. The stinging than begun, it wasn't a feeling you weren't used to. "I'll only ask you again."

You wanted to tell the truth, because you knew what could be coming next. But you swore to her, you didn't want to break your promise to her legacy.

"Did you know." No emotion left his voice.

"No father." You lied again.

"Hold out your hands." He said, lifting his cane.

"Father please no, don't do this please." You begged, tears now falling down your face.

"Hands."

You gave in and held them out, he hit your knuckles 5 times with his cane, before sending you off.

All you could do was cry, you didn't like showing your fear to him, you know it then made him win.

You looked at your knuckles, they were throbbing with pain and bruising almost instantly.

You got into some pyjamas and fell asleep, drowning in your tears.

AN
This is the end of year 5 for y/n Bardot and the Twins. If you have any ideas at all please let me know, I would love to hear them!!
-i <3